Gallitzin Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Gallitzin, PA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Gallitzin Law

I live in Pennsylvania an got a dui a year ago I have a job opportunity in north Carolina can I get a drivers license in north c
got a dui in july 2014 refused blood alcohol test want to suspended my license for a year an I hold cdl I havea job opportunity in another state an want to know if I can get a license in that state
I am not licensed in PA or NC, so out of respect for any experienced attorney licensed in PA or NC, I will tell you to...
I live in Pennsylvania and am currently in the ARD program for DUI. I received an underage drinking citation the other day.
Since I'm on ARD, I'm wondering what the legal repercussions of this offense might entail. Specifically, I was wondering if I could lose eligibility for ARD and if the DUI will no longer be expunged.
Getting arrested on new charges is a violation of ARD and will likely result in an attempt to have you removed from the...
Do I stand a chance of getting primary physical custody of my children as a result of their Mom being charged with 3 DUIs in PA?
The Mother of my children (we have been separated for a number of years) recently got her 3rd DUI in the past 8 months. She has a total of 4 (the 1st being almost but not quite 10 years prior to the second). She didn't have the children with her when she got any of the DUIs. She currently has primary physical custody of our children. All DUIs were the highest BAC (3rd Tier). Will I stand a chance of getting primary custody if I enter a petition for modification due to her pattern of reckless behavior? What if she gets house arrest? Will I stand a chance of getting Primary custody then? She clearly has a drinking problem & has just gone to get help (counseling) as a result of getting her 3rd DUI. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Firstly, I am not licensed to practice in PA. However, there may be sufficient cause to modify any custody Order based...
I have been on probation for my 2nd dui for about a year my dui happened in one county but my house arrest in my home county
My home county contacted me to do house arrest I did not do it because I completely forgot being so busy work as it took time for my county to contact me after sentencing. I did not do my d&a counseling either I did do alcohol highway safety classes though I am a self employed remodeling contractor now I have a probation violation hearing what can possibly happen?
You could find yourself in jail. Seek the assistance of qualified criminal defense counsel to assist you in handling...
I finished the ARD program after my DUI but never got anything confirming my record had been expunged, how do I know if it has?
I got my dui in the beginning of 2012 and completed the ARD programs conditions and paid off all my fines almost a year ago (February 2013) but never got any kind of statement confirming that they had in fact expunged my record... now I am applying to a college that is asking about whether or not I have ever been adjudicated guilty or convicted of a misdemeanor/felony etc etc and don't know how to answer that
Whether you completed ARD or not the answer is still "no." As an aside, the expungement of your record is not...
My brother is in prison for a DUI and will be getting out soon on parole. His home plan has been denied.
My brother is in prison for a DUI and will be getting out soon on parole. His home plan has been denied until his 25 year old son moves out. He is refusing to move. My brother has his Deed as proof of his ownership. There is no written or oral lease. In PA can I file with the local District Justice a notarized 30 Day Termination Notice for the Person In Possession to Vacate The Premises? Can I accomplish this as my brother's Power of Attorney?
You can kick his son out, if you really want to. That isn't going to sit well with the son. I would suggest getting a...
I wanted to know if i will be possibly receiving jail time for driving on a suspended license second offense (Not DUI Related)
Girlfriend was driving while we were taking our son to his Dr. appointment and she began to get real light headed and dizzy so she pulled off the road. She has been having a lot of these spells since she gave birth back in September. I opted to drive to the appointment since it was snowing out and our son was in the car. In the best interest of our son I did not want to have her driving and pass out and cause an accident. I was not driving anymore than a few blocks when a state cop pulled us over for not wearing our seatbelts. This is my second offense driving on suspended license and im trying to find out if I will possibly be receiving jail time for this. I nor my family can afford for me to go to jail, I need an answer so I can rest my mind at ease. Thank you!
Jail is a possibility, though more would need to be known. You should probably sit with an attorney to discuss the details.