Gaffney Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Gaffney, SC or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Gaffney Law

Ok when I had 2 dui s I had ignition interlock device.well had it removed after short yrs later my 1st dui gone.still
Do I gotta have iid since 1st dui is over ten yrs should be gone.
Your facts are somewhat confusing. If you have a third DUU, You would be well advised to retain a criminal defense...
Only one dui showing on my record now.that mean no interlock?had 2 but 1st one was 12 yrs ago and one showing was 9.
If you have not already had your trial, you would be well advised to retain a criminal defense attorney. If you have...
I missed a court date for DUI by less than a month, because I just moved and didn't change my address with the court in time.
I had a car accident in April of 2014. While at the hospital somehow the office found out I take prescription pain medicine. I was charged with DUI and blood was drawn. I went to my first court date that was on the ticket. The results of the blood test were not back. The case was put on hold till they come back. Six months later I went and checked on the case and was told the test where still not back, so six or so months later I checked again. The test where still not back. I moved in July of 2016. The accadent was over 2 years ago at that point. I went to the DMV to have my address changed on my license and was told that they had been supended. The trial was in September of 2016. I can't find any information about the blood test. I had not taken any pain medicine the day of the accident. It had been almost 17 hours since I had any. I was not under the influence at all. I applied for an appeal, but have not heard anything about it yet. I got a letter today saying that I have to either pay $100.00 or turn my licenses in by 12/18. I have never been in any trouble at all and don't feel that the mistake of not changing my address in time should ruin my life. Please help!!
I suggest you hire a criminal defense attorney that deals with DWI/DWI, as unless you understand criminal procedure and...
How can I stop someone from being reinstated..
This guy needs help
If you know as little as posted, you may be inviting a slander suit. Furthermore, there is not enough information for...
Felony DUI
Friend got in an accident in 2012 was charged with Felony DUI.....he got injured badly and the minor passenger got small injury,nothing major . He had to do 2 years and lost license for 6years... .Trying to figure out why the penalty was so harsh and whats gonna be required to get license now? .
Felony DUI can result in fines up to 10,000 dollars and prison up to 10 years if the person is convicted, as your...
I got charge with a DUI in the state of South Carolina In 2014
I have a drivers license from another state and I got charge with a DUI in 2014 and they want me to take a class which I was using a friend car and I was trying to turn around and go back to The house but the car got stuck I did 32 days in jail but o was taking to the hospital because I was not feeling good ,I just want to know could I get my DUI dropped or do I got to still take the classes
If you stand charged, but not convicted of DUI, you would be well advised to hire a criminal defense attorney who...
I failure to stop for DA lst time wat should I do
failure to stop cause I speeding to get to my girlfriend job cause I didn't want no problems .how can I avoid going to jail ? I don't wanna lose my good job
You likely will not go to jail unless this is just the latest in your record of offenses. But to be sure, you should...