Fruitvale Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Fruitvale, TN or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Fruitvale Law

I got my first dui 7/19/2014 i went to court yesterday 7/24/2014 i pled not guilty i need advice
i got my first dui 7/19/2014 a deer ran out in front of me i served to miss him and lost control of my jeep it filped and they charged me with a dui i have no driving record nothing i have to defend my self im on disability and cant afford a attorney i have no money i have no chose if i get a court app. attorney here i might as well plea guilty if i ask for a motion of the court what will happen if i ask for file a motion to compel discover what will happen i need help i need advice thank you
You should request the court appointed attorney at you next date. You may think this person wont be a big help, but...
How does my ex-wife's dui affect me?
My ex-wife got a dui on a vehicle still in my name. Our divorce agreement says I must pay for the financing for 12 months but insurance is never mentioned. Can I cancel insurance on her jeep? She has to get an interlocking device and loses her license for a year.
You do not have to do anything that your divorce paperwork doesn't specifically require you to do. If it doesn't...
Can i get a job at Xerox with a DUI on my record?
I had an interview with Xerox, and they said if my background and drug test checks out, i would start immediately. But i have a DUI on there from 3 years ago, will this charge keep me from getting the job?
This is not really a legal questions, but a business decision by Xerox. They may or may not, but unless the job...
Can I get my license reinstated in TN after an out of state DUI(IN)?
I was convicted of a class C misdemeanor DUI in Indiana with no license suspension. TN suspended my license anyway. Not knowing this. I was arrested for driving on a revoked. I was found not guilty. Is there anyway of getting my license back in TN. Aside from getting a restricted.
One key question here is when you were convicted in Indiana. In the State of TN, a DUI conviction carries with it a...
Custody and DUI
If I have half custody now and received DUI's, can the other parent automatically get granted 100% custody, or would they need an attorney to pursue?
If you have the Court approved Permanent Parenting Plan in place then she would have to go through the steps to modify...
What can I do if I made a statement to police while drunk??
Police came to my friends apartment for a noise complaint and asked for everyone's identification , a girl had hers in her car , so they followed her down to her dads vehicle and found a half a roach in her ashtray , she said she didn't know who's it was. Meanwhile they told me if I left I'd get a p.i . They came back up and said if no one confessed we couldn't leave , also threatened my friend who's house it was to call cps . Apparently while I was drunk I made a statement saying "it's mine , I just wanna go home ". But it really wasn't mine and I vaguely remember the night . Nor was I even around the car , can they still put the charges on me ?
Contact an attorney. The attorney will gather the pertinent information and can advise you on your options and...
What happens now? What kind of sentences is she looking at?
Ex-wife was arrested in late 2013 for DUI. Finely plead guilty and was put on probation in Oct. 2015. Picked up her 2nd DUI arrest July 6, 2016(which violated her probation). Bonded out of jail July 12. Was scheduled for disposition hearing on August 8, 2016, But instead was arrested on August 6, 2016 for 3rd DUI and simple possession of schedule 2. Cops found her nose first in a ditch where she wrecked her car(single car accident). She violated her probation twice now, broke bond on the 2nd DUI, hasn't been to court on the 2nd DUI, and violated Implied consent law on both July 6 and August 6. Licenses was suspended from the July 6 arrest, so she also has driving on suspended license. To top it off, we have joint custody of 3 kids and she is the primary/custodial parent. My current wife and I currently have my kids, funds are good, but not enough income for family lawyer. What type of time is the ex looking at? Already filed report with DCS, but what else can be done to get primary/custodial changes to the parenting plan?
I would say probably a lot of time. But, there may be some sort of rehabilitative program in that jurisdiction that...