Freeland Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Freeland, WA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Freeland Law

I am on formal probation and have been compliant. How can I transfer probation to another state? Thanks!
1 DUI where I am on probation and I am deferring a DUI I got before I was on probation in a different county. I have no felonies.
Your probation will remain in the county where your DUI is. You can do the treatment where you move to be the...
Do i need a lawyer on my first court date on a dui
2cd dui in 2 years part health problems
Absolutely, You should get an attorney now. You also need to ask for DOL hearing in a timely manner.
Can the washington DOL revoke a California drivers license?
I have been charged with but not convicted of a DUI in the state of washington but i have a California drivers license and am only in WA while i go to school. I have an attorney and am currently trying to contest it. But the WA DOL says they will revoke my drivers license anyway can they in fact do that?
It is not your license that is suspended but your "privilege to drive: in the state. Mostly the distinction is...
Can the Washington DOL revoke a California drivers license? Because of a DUI charge?
The Washington DOL only has jurisdiction over a person's license, privilege or permit to drive in WASHINGTON. A...
Question about DUI assessment challenge with 2nd 3rd opinions
REF my question to the doctors on this site. the result caused me to go MANIC like you would not believe - took the assesmnet he said IN patient dual diag..nope cuz i had shrinks for 12 years until i said no to that went to a Nuerologist and found out about the brain stuff..(hyper perfusion from hypo (techie) the doc chilled me out. now i find that the guy is running a racket, financials al sorts of stuff after interviewing a 15+ folk w/direct experince in his billing and drunk consulers. can i get a couple from other QUALIFIED assesment folk and take that to the court (incident feb '10) to challenge his? -thx can't affor to lose anymore brain power. I am considering getting depositions and sending to TV stations to blow off his racket i chatted with pros - thanks guys
If you got an alcohol/drug evaulation that has been filed with the court that you disagree with or think is inaccurate,...
I have a interlock device in my car & a test recently returned a "VIOL" reading.
What are the ramifications of this reading in WA state. I checked the device to see how many VIOL's I had remaining and it showed 4 remaining. I have had the interlock device for over a year and this is the 1st time it has registereed a VIOL.
You should call the company that installed the device and get this rectified as soon as possible. It could have...
I've been convicted of dui in north carolina. will washington state reciprocate ?
I've already done the 45 day suspension. I've got a conditional license with interlock for a year however I drive a company vehicle and NC doesn't require one in a company car. I have a clean yet expired wa license. can i go renew it ?
I am curious about how you are driving with an interlock with an expired license. For the purposes of this question I...