Fort Greely Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Fort Greely, AK or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Fort Greely Law

How do I get a driver's licence after felony dui
Got charged with a dui. Likely conviction.
Consult with an experienced criminal defense attorney in your area. Whether you are convicted or this charge will...
What do i do when a judge is discriminating?
A judge rerevoked my dr.license for drving w/ a suspnded license in a Class C city after I was told if I had passd all the tests and gtten my dr. license that the charges would be dropped. At that same time my spouse was being chrgd with felonies(that got dropped) and the cop that arrested us had gotten fired for making false reports. What do I do?
First, consult with an experienced criminal attorney in that area as they will have all the information on the police...
Do I have to be informed that I will be randomly alcohol tested when taking a plea deal?
I agreed to a plea deal that stated I would not consume or possess alcohol, I was wondering if they would be required to inform me as part of the plea deal that I would be subject to random testing?
Generally speaking, yes, they would.
License reinstatement
License revoked in Alaska for 3rd DUI in 10yrs on 12/23/2008. I have successfully completed a court ordered therapeutic court program on 12/03/2009. I have changed my address to and receive mail in WI where I will be moving shortly to take care of my father. I know Alaska has a lifetime revocation with ability to reapply in 10yrs granted no additional DWLS/R. My question is, since I have completed a intensive court ordered treatment program and have been free of any legal/license issues going on 9yrs since my revocation in Alaska, will I be able to obtain a unrestricted WI DL? I believe I have met the requirements and more in regards to WI driving laws. Thank you and look forward to a little information on this so I can take the steps to move forward. Jeremy
The answer is generally "it depends." Most times one state will honor the actions of another state affecting someone's...
Is it legal for an underage person to get drunk off of fermented pumpkins?
I saw a video of a squirrel getting drunk by eating a fermented pumpkin and i was just curriouse.
If the minor ingested the pumpkins for the purpose of getting drunk, and then appeared in public, the minor could...
Is the E.T.G alcohol test or forensic test ?
there are a lot of probation clients who are under unwarranted stress because of random E.T.G testing. there no mediate to protect the probationer the test has been far scutenise for false positive and incarceration continues to rise for this. please help.
Yes, being a convicted criminal on probation can be very very stressful. The defendant can always forgo probation and...
What do we need to do to get my husbands 6 months of probable house arrest transferred from WV to AK? Is it possible?
My husband was arrested in Sept for DUI, first offense. The officer gave him his license back. The DMV told him that his license were valid until court which was last week. Mid-November He was pulled over for dead inspection, and was arrested for driving on revoked following DUI. The judge canceled his court date last week due to me being in Alaska under a nursing contract helping a local hospital. My company wants me to extend for 3 months. He goes back to court in March and the prosecuting attorney wanted to give him 6 months house arrest. The judge was lenient and told him that he would see him back in march to go over his case, since we were living in AK until March. What do we need to do to get his house arrest, assuming that is what the ruling is, transferred to Alaska? Is it possible? He spoke to his lawyer and his lawyer felt that Alaska was too far away to make it happen, but I don't think that the distance matters, more on the lines of would Alaska accept responsibility and would WV defer responsibility over his case. Can you tell me what steps to take now? Thank you in advance
His lawyer is the one with the specific answer. My guess is no the Judge will not allow a transfer as even if the Judge...