Florence Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Florence, NJ or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

  • Ambulance employees tailed man from casino, robbed h...

    Wednesday Jul 1 | via NJ.com 

    FLORENCE - Two private ambulance company employees are charged with robbing a Florence man at gunpoint in his driveway after following him from Parx Casino in Bucks County, Pa., police said. Wayner Segura, 29, and Jahyquiriz Ramos, 27, both of Philadelphia, are charged with robbery in connection with the April 8 crime.


    Related Topix: Florence, NJ

Florence Law

Officer lied on Arrest Report for dui can I get case dismissed for lack of probable cause?
I was pulled over for speeding I had no signs of being intoxicated. The officer asked me to step out the vehicle and do field sobriety test after I admitted to having 3 drinks. Officer lied on his arrest report claiming I had slurred speech, trouble standing, failed a test I actually passed, and most his observations were clearly cut and paste from other reports. He also failed to conduct the walk and turn test properly making me that 7 instead of 9 steps. I have the officer's dashcam footage and its obvious he lied about 80% of his report. Can I get the case dismissed due to lack of probable cause and clearly the officers credibility is shot.
Unfortunately, you are not going to be able to do that on your own. It is 1 in a million when representing yourself....
If someone was convicted of vehicular homicide and part of the sentence was loss of license for 5yrs, is there a chance to lift?
Convicted of vehicular homicide, sentenced to 3yrs SP and 5yrs loss of license. The 5yrs loss of license doesn't start until the 3yrs in prison is complete. the 3yrs was served and completed back on 19/14/2012. currently having 2 1/2 years left with loss of license left. Not having a license is causing so many issues in my life mainly being limited with work capabilities. What is the chance that I can go back to court and get this suspension lifted to 2 1/2 yrs and be completely done with it since i have already have served 2 1/2 yrs of the suspension. Can someone please let me know if I have a chance at all and if so how to go about this process? Thank you for your time!
There are a number of ways to challenge this, but they are all extremely fact sensitive. You need to find a lawyer...
I was recently charged w a dui in Gettysburg pa. 2/15 I have a previous dui when I was 18 six years ago.
Looks like I am facing 90 days in jail and 30 days house arrest also to be served in Pa . I have several important people in my life writing character letters on my behalf which I will give to my lawyer in hopes of liency when sentenced. I was expecting 2 years loss license and major fines but I now have to quit my job in DC and hoped that I could go home to NJ for house arrest what is best wording for such letter?
Since you have a lawyer, you should only contact your lawyer about your case.
Is the interlock license ever going to happen for NJ?
Interlock license proposed legislation
Unfortunately this has been "in the works" for a long time and as such, no one can guarantee its passage.
My son has 2 dui from 7 years ago. he wants to get a pharmacy technician certification , can he work as a pharmacy tech in NJ
The 2 DUI are 7 years old..all requirements, fees , rehab, community service were all satisfied at the time of the DUI. He had his CDL license reinstated after the year, but can not get a driving job so has worked in a warehouse. He wants to improve his career but I don't want him to spend more money on a PT certification if he is not able to be hired because of the DUI s. . Does the pharmacy technician position have the same problem that people wanting to be nurses have if the have DUI?
The "problem" comes from two places - the certifying agency and the employers. BOTH would have to get past this, and...
I want to file a bankruptcy. I injured someone during a car accident. I plead guilty to a DWI.
I was high during the accident and had very little car insurance. I have no job and don't really own anything. Can I file a Chapter 7 bankruptcy?
Debt for personal injury caused by you while driving when under the influence cannot be discharged during bankruptcy.
I recently received a dwi in NJ I already have two prior dwi convictions 20 years ago and 14 years ago what penalty am I facing
Nobody was injured and no accident in any of my cases
From your facts it appears that you are eligible for a step-down reduction in the penalties, to those of a second DWI....