Fingal Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Fingal, ND or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Fingal Law

Can I drive agricultural equipment in North Dakota with a suspended license?
First offense and it looks like I will be able to plea it down to a reckless. However DOT decided to suspend my license for 91 days in the administrative hearing. I can get a work permit in 30 days. I farm and it's harvest time. I don't want to break the law but I do need to get work done. From the reading I've done I think I'm ok driving on private property but moving equipment on public roads is unclear.
It would depend if you need a license to drive this equipment in the first place, asker. Without knowing what you're...
Any possibility of a work permit after 2nd DUI?
Got 2 DUI's in one year, 6 months from each other. 2nd DUI's BA was .18 and license was suspended for 2 years. Is there anyway of getting a workers permit after a year has gone by? No taxi in rural North Dakota and also farm on the side.
If ND is anything like WA state then no, you won't be able to get any type of license until the suspension time has run....
What is a suspended sentence of imposition and how will this affect my DUI
What is a suspended sentence of imposition? And how can this help with a DUI?
It's usually called imposition of suspended sentence, meaning that if you complete your probation successfully no...
How is it possible for a drug user cri to tell the police I was selling drugs and he was still using drugs.
There calling it a controlled buy because of him wearing a wire tap but never caught me with any drugs
You should consult with an experienced criminal defense attorney regarding your case because you may have a viable...
Can I do anything with a suspended license?
My Court appointed Attorney says that he can not get my DUS charge dropped at all, to driving without license or anything I guess. I have sent in everything needed to get a hardship license. DMV told me they have everything that they needed, just waiting to see if I am approved. I am wondering if it would help if I had them fax to me, that they have received everything for my hardship license application, I do not know if where I live ,that they have classes for a hardship license. Is there anything I can do? I live in N. Dakota. I am scared I will not drive for awhile. This suspension is from my APS/DUI charge, 3rd in 7 years. I did not know I was suspended yet. I am just scared, and feel so bad. Thank you, Sincerely, Lynn.
If you can get your license reinstated within 60 days of the driving conduct, you can move the Court to dismiss the DUS...
I just wondering if I will need to hire a lawyer for court
I was pulled over and cited for driving under suspension. I also got no insurance but just got a fine for that. For the driving under suspension I will need to go to court for and I was just wondering if I needed a lawyer. I didn't know my license was suspended and went and got it reinstated immediately.
Yes you should have a lawyer for that.
What can happen?
I have a jury trial coming up for an A P S/ DUI charge. I have a strong defense, I get so scared though. This is my 3rd charge in 7 years. I was not driving, an officer saw me at a store. He could tell I had been drinking. My friend had drove me there, then left me because I had been angry. The store was closed, I was trying to figure out what to do. I had sat back in my car.
Unfortunately, you can be convicted of Actual Physical Control merely for sitting in the vehicle if the evidence...