Ferndale Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Ferndale, CA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

  • Man accused of shooting Humboldt County deputy was d...

    Dec 18, 2017 | via Advocate-News 

    The man suspected of shooting a Humboldt County sheriff's deputy in the left shoulder with a 12-gauge shotgun at a Ferndale dairy farm early Sunday morning was a Mexican national here illegally who was previously deported in 2015, according to Humboldt County Sheriff William Honsal. At a press conference this morning, Honsal said both the injured deputy, whose name is not being released at this time, and the suspect Hugo Parral-Aguirre, 30, are in stable condition and are no longer in the hospital.


    Related Topix: Humboldt County, CA, Ferndale, CA, Immigration Reform, Arcata, CA