Fern Park Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Fern Park, FL or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Fern Park Law

If a cop wrote in your report that you seemed intoxicated.
I'm on probation and in my terms it doesn't say I can't drink but it says not to be intoxicated. I had no charges and was let go, and there was no field sobriety test ect, but the cop wrote that I seemed intoxicated, it was just his opinion. If my probation officer was to say that it broke the terms of probation is it more likely I'd get more probation or jail time?
Anyone who violates a condtion of probation faces the likelihood of additional jail time. IF you are the subject of a...
I was pulled over a year ago and was told by the officer I had a dui reduced to a reckless charge.
The problem is I have never been pulled over for dui or reckless driving. I have an opportunity for a position at a Harley dealership but they will not hire me with anything on my record like that. What can I do ?
Either the officer is mistaken or your memory is poor or there's a mistake on your driving history. Get to DMV or...
Can I to drive to DUI courses at the Florida Safety Council in Orlando with a C restriction (business purposes) on my license?
My case is still pending in court and I have not been convicted. likely, I will have the course done before my case is resolved. I would argue that getting this done is part of maintaining my livelihood as it impacts my ability to drive to work. Thank you.
Yes you can. BPO includes driving for educational purposes.
I an under investigation for DUI and my car has some damage (no injuries just auto damage to only my car). Will insurance cover?
Want to know if Progressive will cover the collision damage based on the circumstances? I don't want to call them and ask.
You should look at the terms of your policy for when you would be excluded for such benefits. In any event, if you do...
Can a hardship license be transferred to another state?
I have a Florida 5 year revocation for driver license. When I obtain a Florida hardship license, are there other states that would allow me to transfer my hardship license to that state? My husband has terminal cancer and I do not want to remain in Florida after his death. I want to relocate to a state where my relatives live, or at least a nearby state.
That depends on the state where you want to move. Re-post your question in that state's forum.
What percentage of dui convictions get sent to treatment by the florida safety council
I understand that if you wait until you get sentenced you will be locked in to the expensive providers from the safety council. but if you get started before you get sentenced you can go anywhere you want
You always do the class and evaluation as the Safety Council. If referred to counseling, then you pick the provider. I...
Do I need an attorney to help with early termination of probation?
I have been on probation for a misdemeanor for nearly six months (court ruled one a year). All requirements by the court have been met and my probation office approached me and said that he would go to the judge at the end of the sixth month and apply for early termination. Do I need my attorney to approach the judge also?
No. Not if your probation officer asks the judge for you. This is done a lot in Seminole County.