Fallbrook Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Fallbrook, CA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Fallbrook Law

Underage drinking party at our home while we were out of town. 1 of the kids was hospitalized but will be ok. can we get sued?
we had a 15 yr old house sitter to care for our plants and pets. She was allowed to have one friend stay with her for the 5 days we were gone.
Yes, you could potentially be sued for a negligence claim. One might argue that you negligently permitted underage...
I moved 2 CA 15 years ago & I have 2 warrants from MA I need 2 take care of B4 I get my license back. I need a MA lawyer.
I need a MA lawyer 2 appear on my behalf 2 clear warrants, so I can get CA drivers license. Is anyone willing 2 appear on my behalf. Can't afford 2 go 2 MA 2 clear warrants. One is: Case # 9651CR2187 Waltham - property destruction & the other is: 9862CR111 Worcester - A & B probation violation hearing. I didn't know I was still on probation. I completed my community service.
You need to call attorneys in Waltham and/or Worcester Mass. You've posted this in San Diego.
I moved to CA from MA 15 years ago & can't get DL until I see a judge for 2 warrants in MA. Can I see a judge, here?
I want to get my license here in CA, but MA is telling me I have to go before a judge to get my license reinstated. Can I see a judge in CA? I can't afford to fly to MA to see a judge, there. Don't they have video court or something? Please help me.
California judges have no power regarding warrants in Massachusetts. There is no video court between CA and MA either....
How long does a suspension from illegal possession of alcohol (under 21) last on your record in CA?
I was under 21 and intoxicated and in possesssion of alcohol in the state of New Hamsphire. I paid a fine but had my license suspended without any written knowledge. This was in 2010. I did not find out until I renewed my license in 2014 that this had actually happened and it now appears on my record as a suspension from 2010-2014 when I had it reinstated. How long will this last on my record? Do I need to get it expunged/annulled?
If you are talking about your DMV record, or H6, there is no such thing as an expungement for a DMV record....
I am on probation for a felony DUI and want to use medicinal marijuana
On the terms of my probation I can use a controlled substance with a prescription - can I use med marijuana? I'm in California
You'll need to ask your probation officer and/or your attorney about this. Most likely, no.
Can I get my Real Estate License in California if I have a DUI from a couple years back?
Hi, I'm attempting to get my Real Estate License in California and have done a lot of research however there is one concern that has been stumping me from moving forward. I was convicted of a DUI when I was 19. It was pretty bad, fleeing from law enforcement, Super extreme which was dropped to just an extreme DUI which in Arizona(which is where I got it) counts as two misdemeanors. It also says vapors/drugs(I was not on drugs though, but had been smoking some hookah). I think my BAC was .21 if I remember correctly. I got this when I was 19, now 22. I received and completed without any problems 1 year of probation, paid everything early and on time, and 1 year of the breathalyzer never failed. Never had anymore trouble besides a speeding ticket. This is something I really want to do, and honestly have thought about just doing and finishing the course and praying they'll approve me. Of course being me, I'd love some of your thoughts, advise. Maybe I shouldnt do it and save myself hundreds of dollars. Any help is appreciated.
Typically the Bureau of Real Estate doesn't care as much as some other agencies about single DUI convictions. Chances...
Is an arrest for DUI fall under a crime of moral turpitude for citizenship?
Thanks for reading. I was arrested for a DUI 3 years ago. I spent one night in jail. The charges were dropped. I think its because I did very good on my field tests and because I blew under a .08. No accidents, no injuries. Well now I want to file either the 190 or N400. I should be eligible for both by the end of this year. I know I need to have documents that show I was not charged which I will find. But what about the arrest itself? I have nothing else on my record. I have not left the US in 5 or so years and that was for 2 weeks only.
DUI is NOT a CIMT. However, you need to admit that you were arrested and have certified copies of final dispositions...