Fairfield Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Fairfield, OH or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Fairfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fairfield Law

screenings, would being in an establishment, namely a bar, which served nothing but alcoholic beverages, violate that person's probation?
Are you still on probation? What does the entry sentencing you to probation say about these types of eatablishments?...
Who is eligible for each, what are the requirements, what are the chances of being granted either one.
Judicial release depends on the level of offense and type of offense. It also depends on whether any of the time is...
Are the judges in the state of ohio required to send a person to prison to serve mandatory time or is that an option? Can the judge sentence anything else besides prison?
Ohio OVI sentencing varies widely based on the number of prior offenses and the circumstances of the OVI allegation....
mandatory time must it be prison or can it be county jail
Your mandatory time will be in prison.
Son moved from MN to be with Mom in OH. Trying to get job in OH is he a felon here?
Was he convicted of controlled substance possession here in MN? If so, was it a stay of adjudication? The answers to...
can we still file an appeal and what are the chances of his getting his truck back? he is currently in rehab. along with the dui he was charged with driving without a license, while under suspension, crossing over the line in the road and refusing a breathalyser test. If to late for an appeal what if anything can we do?
I need more information to answer your question. There are DEFINITELY OPTIONS. Feel free to call me Today to discuss...
I was in court and had a ovi amended to a physical control. I didn't appeal the suspension in the required time. However the judge dismissed the als suspension for a guilty verdict of the amended physical control. My question is do i still have to pay the reinstatement fee, take any classes, ask them for privileges, take the exam? I can't find any research online and don't want to add any charges or ever see the court again besides matters regarding this case by driving to work or any court approved places. If i still owe the reinstatement fee is there any other less expensive options. I also was wondering if i have court approved privileges do i even have to pay the reinstatement first or can i just drive?
The reinstatement fee on a physical control is still $475 in Ohio. If the judge suspended you on the physical you will...