Eupora Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Eupora, MS or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Eupora Law

First dui .10 in ms. Do i need a lawyer? What to except?
First dui
Yes you need a lawyer. DUI is a very serious matter that can have lasting effects on your daily life, and DUI is an...
At the time of a dui arrest does a person have the right to request a attorney be present during any field sobriety or chemical
Testing ? And if so what is the sub section law that states this right?
You may request an attorney, which you should do in a situation in which you feel that you are being investigated for...
My husband has been locked up since 2010. Can he ERS with two dui warrants?
He caught two misdormenor dui's in 2009 in two different counties. He went to court on one but got violated soon after for other charges. He is getting ready to come home next year but still has two active warrants. What do I have to do to clear them up before he returns? And will the warrants effect him being able to get approved for ERS (early release) next year?
He will have to clear up his warrants and no way of knowing whether they will effect early release.
I was arrested for a dui on a private parking lot what can I do
I was moving my car out of the parking space and accidentally hit two cars. They pulled me out and gave me a field test I failed
You need to get counsel immediately and not discuss this matter but anyone but your attorney. I know myself and others...
Can my husband get a Felony DUI expunged after 16 years for Alcohol no violent charges
my husband needs a TWIC card for work & possibly a Passport he was working as surveyer bout 2 yrs ago & had to quit because ATF denied his explosive license he's never had any violate convictions and no wrecks from DUI no personal property damages or injuries to anyone
Unfortunately, a Felony DUI conviction cannot be expunged under Mississippi law. The current version of the only...
If I hire a DUI attorney, is it possible to have my second offense DUI expunged even if I have a child endangerment & restraint?
I am attending my first AA meeting tomorrow, and I am currently trying to be admitted into an outpatient rehab facility because I am a full-time student. I went through a rode block and blew .19. Is there anything I can do to keep my license and not have my insurance jump sky high?
So, you have a second offense Driving While Under the Influence with a .19 BAC reading and running a Road Block with a...
Can we refuse drug testing if dhs and police found nothing on there investigation.
An accusation was made that we smoke Marijuana in front of my grandson. The police and dhs came to the house and preformed an investigation ie. Looked through the house not finding anything harmful to the child or drugs. Not even a smell. Dhs told us we would all be drug tested then later contacted us saying there was a court order for drug testing and a date given. Nothing was ever signed or agreed to. No paperwork for court order. Of course they would not say who called them but we know it was our oldest son and wife, out of vindication for being put out after living off us for some years now. This whole thing has disrupted our famiy life and why they would put our grandson in jeopardy, when we have taken care of him and his children for most of their lives is beyond me. We just need direction. I feel we are being bulldosed.
You absolutely can refuse a court order for drug testing. The issue will be between you DHS and the Judge. if you...