Epsom Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Epsom, NH or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Epsom People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Epsom Law

I have a nh license and had a dwi 9 years ago. Now i am getting one in mass. And they are dropping it down to a first offence. I still live in nh. My question is will nh make it a second offenc when they revoke my licence or will they honor the mass. Court and keep it a first offence?
The cops probably only looked up your state record when they charged you, so they put it down as a 1st offense....
Ok i have a nh license and a dwi in nh 9 years ago. I just got one in mass. Thoriginal charge mass charged me with was second offence. Been to court my laywer and DA made a deal i have to go to court agian in few days and just sign the deal deal is mass is dropping it to a first offence. But my question is i live in nh. And have a prior in nh 9 years ago. Now will nh honor mass court desision to drop.to first offence? Or will nh take over and say mass. Is wrong its your second and give me harsher penalties? They Dropped it from 2Nd to 1St. Mass nows i have a prior but 9 years ago and said ok with plea we will make it first.
Even though you may be treated as if this is a first offense you will still have a new conviction for DWI. If you...
If the executors funded a party including the alcohol and someone at the party drove intoxicated and got in a accident and someone got hurt or killed who would be liable the host or the trust or both,?
Possibly. I would certainly think that before the trust was tapped into, one would first exhaust the pockets of the...
I filed a motion to the court to reinstate my license after revocation and motion was granted.Does DMV honor that motion?
It sounds as though you were reducing the license suspension from 9 months down to 3 months based upon your early...
I was arrested in MA, as a NH drivers license holder. Plead to a CWOF and am on probation. I'm enrolled in the 24D program. Mass RMV will not issue hardship license unless I possess a Mass drivers license. My license status in NH is active. I have not been notified of a suspension. NH does not issue hardships under any exceptions. Do I have any option to take here, other than trying to appeal the suspension is Boston court of appeals? I feel that process would take longer than the suspension is going to last...
First of all, just to clarify (and you may already realize this but it isn't clear from your post), you can drive in...
If you don't have the funds for counsel on a criminal case, then you should apply for a public defender.
ive had a bench warrent since 1997
You need to hire a lawyer and have he/she make a good argument as to why you missed court for 16 years.