Ennis Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Ennis, MT or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Ennis Law

How can I have very old DUI's I expundged in Montana?
I received multiple dui's in the late 1990's and early 2000's. I subsequently went to long term treatment, completed it, completed intensive out patient treatment, and discharged my probation in 2007 without incident. I have an absolutely clean driving and criminal record since 2002. I have gone on to become a nurse and have maintained my sobriety since 2002. I am now wanting to move out of the US as a result of the recent presidential election. Great Britain is where I am wanting to land. I would like some advice as to how to proceed to try and get some or all of these dui's expunged from my Montana record in the interest of obtaining work visas in other countries. l would like some guidance as to if or how I can get some or all of these dui's expundged from my record. Thanks for your time and consideration
Each state has its own rules regarding expungement. I am not familiar with the laws in Montana, but in Florida you can...
Can I obtain restitution for a case that was closed by a plea agreement?
I am a citizen of India, residing in Folsom, CA with my wife. We met with an accident at Yellowstone Park in Montana on 4th of July weekend in 2016, involving a driver under influence, who did not have insurance, and on suspended driver’s license. My pregnant wife got seriously injured in the eye, and was unable to work for a month, and even now her vision is not back to normal. We waited for the trial to be conducted by the State of Montana, but it was closed due to a plea agreement. We were not notified about/ invited for the trial, and the result was issued to us, because I requested it. We had delayed discovery of our rights, and we want to pursue this matter legally and try to get restitution for our expenses, and ensure that the guilty is judged correctly.
In the States, criminal and civil court are different animals. A plea deal in criminal court won't shut off any of...
I have been wrongfully accused of being intoxicated at work. And they never drug or alcohol tested me. Can they legally do tha
I have muscle spasms in my neck back and jaw when certain situations arise. Like my anxiety insomnia and overworking my body. So i cant stand still i twitch and if i havent slept in days i can slur my words. I have told management about it. I have been to doctors and they cant figure out what it is yet. I have filed paperwork putting me on restrictions. I have been working there for over a year. And they have written me up 4 times and suspended me twice saying i am intoxicated. I told them i am not explained to them. And i have told them each time that i am willing to take a drug test. And other workers and customers have been talking about it.
If your employer knows of your medical condition and has given you an accommodation for it, then the repeated write-ups...
I got a dui and I am 18 but still in highschool. Can I apply to be a minor still?
I got a DUI and im 18. I still attend high school though so can I Still be considered a minor
Nope. One of the perks of being an adult. Sorrry
Can I decline a drug test in a custody battle. And if it comes up positive will I get my child taken away?
My ex and I are going to court for custody of error our daughter and he is just in it for the tax returns. He is fighting for 50/50 but in all reality he doesn't have the necessary living for her and he works nights so he would have his girlfriend watch her and then take her to daycare that I pay for while he sleeps during the day. That being said of all his greediness I'm afraid that he might bring up a drug test. Does the judge automatically grant a drug test or will it have to be probable cause? Also the father is on probation and has tons of fines to payback and hasn't followed his probation. I have physical prove.
Yes you can decline a drug test and yes your child may be taken away. Best to ask your Lawyer.
If convicted of dui in personal vehicle has cdl can he get a work permit to drive for work
My husband has a warrant for not making his court date had family emergency couldn't get a continuous so judge found him guilty now he has to go in for sentencing we don't have an attorney can he get a work permit
Federal law prohibits a CDL holder from obtaining a work permit to drive his truck during a DUI connected...
A felony DUI in Montana and run to Florida can you be extradited
Was driving drunk got pulled over sideswiped a car just barely nobody injured got me on scram bracelet 6 months still have 3 months until Court if I run will they extradite me from Florida back to Montana
No way to know ask them .......................................................