Enid Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Enid, OK or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Enid Law

Can you change your mind?
My 21 year old son was charged with no license, possession of paraphernalia, and possession of ADS ( meth). This was his first charges as an adult. They want him to pay for hair follicle test or he gets 5 years. They scared him so he signed he didn't know any better. He hired his own attorney. I need to know if he can change his mind and get a better sentence he has never been in trouble and all he had was an empty bag which they had to add water to test. This is in Garfield county which we just got new DA. Please help me help him.
He needs to ask these things to the attorney he hired
Can I be charged with a second dui if my first dwi was in another state?
I was pulled over for dwi in Texas 5 years ago and was recently pulled over in Oklahoma for dui. Can this be held as my second offense in Oklahoma?
Yes, the full faith and credit clause of the United States Constitution will allow a conviction from one state to be...
My Husband Is In The Garfield County Drug Court. He Picked Up A DuI Charges In Grant County And Is Currently There Now.
DA Gave Him 1 Year And He Will Take The Plea. He Knows He Will Be Terminated From Drug Court In October At His Next Apperance. The DA In Grant County, Whom Serves Both Grand And Garfield Counties, Agreed To Run Charges Concurrent. He Drug Court Charge Is 2 Years. How Long Would He Be In Jail? Would He Have To Be Pulled By Doc? Can He Go Ahead And Sign The Papers For Termination At His Next Grant County Court Appearance In August? How Can He Get Home Sooner?
Seems like his attorney would have all the answers you are seeking.
License was taken by officer in a traffic stop accused of dui
When completing a form for reinstament for driver license do I request for a hearing or a modified driver license?? What is the difference?
Sorry you're having this difficulty! The DUI process is pretty confusing. There's the "criminal" side and the "DPS"...
Reinstate my driver's license after D.U.I. expunged, court records reason listed as, "Failed To File".
In 2013, my sister was arrested for a D.U.I. in Oklahoma. She paid all court fees, completed all classes & community service. No interlock was installed, as she chose to forgo driving since the incident. Online court records list "Failed to File" as the Reason/Cause. Can she now go to the DMV and get a driver's license?
She should be able to reinstate her license if she completed the time of the revocation period (and it sounds like she...
I got charged with a misdemeanor dui and bonded out can they change it to a felony? I have 3 prior dui's and im not on probation
I have court with city municipal cout ...an have priors ...can they change it to a felony if im charged as misdemeanor?
Yes, the prosecutor can amend the charge to a felony if your prior DUI's qualify to accelerate the case to felony...
Can I get a cdl with 2 dui cases on my record?
I was given a deferred sentence on the first dui. The second dui was in a municipal court and it was also deferred. I blew on the first and the second was a refusal. It will be 4 years in January since the most recent.
I believe multiple DWI convictions is a lifetime restriction of a CDL.