Effort Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Effort, PA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Effort Law

Brothers 4th dui , only going to arraignment for the 2nd tomorrow . . . what happens now ?
My brother is 25 and w reckless . He has now gotten 4 dui , 3 of which in the last 4 months . He hasn't even been sentenced for the 2nd yet and the 3rd he wasn't found in a car ( can he still be charged ? the truck was on the side of the rd , locked up . . . ) so what is going to happen now ? he has NO lawyer on the 2nd one - can they combined all 3 in 1 ?
He needs to talk to a lawyer TODAY. From the little bit you have posted it looks like he has some options. If he cannot...
What are the repercussions with a one time fail with an interlock in Pennsylvania?
With a clean five months of interlock installed, I used mouth wash then immediately blew into the device causing a fail. What should I expect?
As you probably discovered, your vehicle locked you out for a period of time before you were able to try again....
I had a car accident the officer did a breathalyzer and it came back positive but i wasn't charged at the scene.what will happen
The officer didn't make me do a sobriety test all he did was the breathalyzer test. At the hospital they took my blood and gave the officer the sample. I want to know can i still be charged after the fact.
Sure, you can be charged for impaired driving.
Who do I need to contact in order to obtain a notification of completion of the ARD program in Monroe County?
I completed the Monroe County, PA ARD program back in 2011 and don't recall where I placed the letter notifying that I have successfully completed the ARD program, or if I had ever gotten one. I have the certificate for the Highway Safety class, but a prospective employer wants proof of the ARD completion and I do not believe that certificate will be enough. Should I call the Clerk of courts, DA, Probation Office? I need it rather quickly as well. Thank You.
Probation. District Attorney's office. Clerk of court.
My son was cited for underage drinking and we want to find out about preadjudication disposition to rescind the conviction
how does readjudication work will it eliminate the conviction with nor criminal record and no fines?
Usuly, you ask the judge for consideration into the program. After you pay, do conmunity servuce ir anything se irdered,...
Probation for a DUI
I got a DUI & have to do 6 months of probation. It was my first offense & I was wondering if I would be prohibited from drinking alcohol & if I will not be allowed to go to the bars even if I do not drink. I'm not an alcoholic so I would be able to go out & not drink & I passed my evaluation.
You can't have any measurable amount of alcohol in your body if you drive. Here, some judges prohibit any type of...
I'm facing a dui an assault charge in a domestic case where I have a cross pfa. And a terroistic threat charge
I have a previous record from 1989
This question is more appropriately answered by a criminal defense attorney.