Eagleville Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Eagleville, PA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

  • Alleged Robber Arrested In Turkey Hill Attack

    Jul 4, 2018 | via The Sanatoga Post 

    Police have arrested, and allegedly obtained a confession, from a suspect in a robbery that occurred early Tuesday morning at about 2:40 a.m. in the Turkey Hill Minit Market convenience store, 3051 E. High St. A female clerk suffered injuries to one of her hands during the incident, causing severe bleeding, and was rushed to Pottstown Hospital for treatment. In custody at the Montgomery County Correctional Facility in Eagleville, according to the Lower Pottsgrove Police Department CrimeWatch website , is Miquel Dwayne Johnson Jr., 36 , who reportedly lives in Apt.


    Related Topix: Pottstown, PA, Prison, Montgomery County, PA, Eagleville, PA