Eagle River Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Eagle River, WI or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Eagle River People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Eagle River Law

If a person gets a drunk driving and has their assessment but does not complete the requirements for the drivers safety plan, can they get a drivers license ever again? Is there any other options a person can take like petition the court for some other sort of punishment or amendment. Its been 2 years since the drunk driving conviction.
The person will need to complete the requirements before becoming eligible to reinstate. They do not time out.
230 lbs male, Had about 10 beers and 3 shots. Slept 5 hours drove female family member home, her husband called earlier to report she was drinking and driving, gave vehicle description. No traffic violation, pulled over for report. Two weeks later went to dr. And was told I had diabetes, was placed on insulin that day, my ac1 was 12. I was told that means his average blood sugar was 350.
Rather a compelling account that requires a defense attorney in Wisconsin who will analyze the medical records in your...
I was convicted 3 years ago for my 3rd dui. I plea bargained for 2 years probation and 30 months of iid along with 3000 dollar fine. I did the first 2 years of probation with no violations only I wasn't able to pay anything on my fine as i was unemployed and pounding the pavement for a job. I am currently employed and been paying 200 a month to my PO on my fine and currently bought a car with the SR-22 insurance. Is it possible to get the 30 months reduced to lower time frame or is that the mandatory length for said offence. My bac. was .24
As part of your sentence, the IID order length can't be shortened unless there are grounds to modify the sentence....
This would be my 2nd DUI. My last DUI was 10 years ago. I did not take a breathalyzer, only offered a blood test. I was then released 5 hours later but was never told if I passed or failed? The officer claimed when I was pulled over that I did not stop at a stop sign completely. He then made me walk a line and was suspicious I was over the limit and took me in. That's all I know. They told me my court case would be in a month but I don't have any other details? How quickly would they have gotten my results from the blood test that night? Given that I already have a DUI from 10 years ago, if it turns out I was under .08% what would happen then???
You can still be charged with DUI. You have a more defensible case under 08 but will need a lawyer
I was sentenced for 2nd offense OWI. The prior offense was when I was a minor 7 years earlier. As part of the sentencing, I received the minimum 12 months IID restriction. When I reinstated my REGULAR license (after one year revocation and 4-5 months concurrent OCCUPATIONAL with IID) I noticed that the back of my license only has an IID restriction until mid June. The IID restriction should be in effect until part of the way through October (it was installed in October 2013). Error on the part of the DMV or not, is there any way for me to verify that I can actually have this removed in June?
There is no way to tell whether this was an error, or not, without reviewing your driving record. However, if the...
I am scheduled to appear in three business days.
In most states, there is no requirement that the results be in before you are arraigned. You are charged with...
The officer followed me for over a mile, from the outskirts of town, through town, and multiple corners, before pulling me over for crossing the center line on a road the doesn't have a painted, distinguished, line. Also, in our town, there is odd and even parking in the winter time. During that night the vehicles were to park on the side of the road in which I was driving, forcing me over, past the middle of the road. Also, there was snow earlier that week and the roads were covered enough that you couldn't see the blacktop. In this, the officer had also found a small amount of marijuana and a pipe, which he said he could not charge me with because he illegally searched my car. This is my first offence and since the event the county police officers have been driving past my work and home.
Under WI law, drunk driving charges can't be amended without a finding by the court that it is not against the public...