Duquesne Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Duquesne, PA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Duquesne Law

Will I be charged with a dui?
I was pulled over while under the influence. I was not given any field sobriety tests but I was given a breathalyzer and taken to the hospital for a blood test. My car was towed and the police then took me home. I was not taken to jail. I was not told anything except that I would be receiving papers in the mail.
Yes most likely you will be charged. If you had more than a few drinks, and the police drew blood, paperwork will be...
What are the chances of doing jail time on 2nd DUI?
Pulled over for speeding and got a DUI. This is my second one in 6 years. I don't know if I should get a public defender or do I have to hire a good attorney to stay out of jail? I don't know my BAC but I think it was high.
You will be going to jail. If the level was over .16 you will have 90 days. Your level will determine how long you are...
Can you drink out or at home after DUI arrest
If arrested for dui but no preliminary hearing yet. After hearing?How long after drinking can he drive (overnight? 8 hours?)
Depends on how badly they want to be arrested. The smart answer is they shouldnt be drinking at all. If a DUI arrest...
DUI Resentencing, can I sue for the time spent in jail and on parole and probation?
Sentenced to 18 - 36 months plus 2 years probation for 3rd DUI, on appeal, after spending time in jail for 21 months, the court decides on the outcome of warrantless blood. Now asking for resentencing, which would be max, 10 days - 2 years , I've maxed out already under current resentencing guidelines, and spent 2 years on probation and parole and have 11 months to complete EVERYTHING. Now they want to resentence and I'm a free man 11 months early. Can I sue?
Good question, but I doubt it. Nonetheless, you should speak to a local Civil Rights attorney to see if anyone will...
How to get my revoloked license back. I had a DUI in Illinois 1986
I have tried several times in the past.the state just say not reinstated at this time. They won't tell me what I can do to get it back.
You need to contact a local attorney who specializes in license restoration. Anyone of us can contact PennDOT and find...
75 § 3802 §§ a lead and 75 § 3802 §§ c.what is that?
i was charge with DUI about an month ago.on my court paper it say i was charge with 75 § 3802 §§ a lead and 75 § 3802 §§ c.what is that?do i need a attorney .if i need i don,t have money and i cannot afford.my case DUI and had an accident on parked car on street.what should i do.
Yes, you absolutely need the professional advice and guidance of an experienced criminal defense attorney. If you...
Can I sue for inconvenience re: to Drunk Driver hitting my parked car?
My car was parked in front of my house. I was not in the car. My car was hit by a drunk driver. It was totaled. She did have auto insurance. I had negative equity in my car but I also had GAP insurance to cover the rest of the loan. However, that leaves me with no money to get another car. Can I go after her for a downpayment or anything? Ever since this happened, my life has been stressful. I am a visiting nurse for a living. I need a car & I was told I may not qualify for another car loan because i co-signed for my husband last year. Its been very frustrating.
No, there is no claim for a "down payment" or for "inconvenience". Property damage is property damage and that's what...