Dupont Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Dupont, IN or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Dupont People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Dupont Law

I was convicted of 2 DUI's within a 5 year period, which is a felony in my state. The judge said after my 18 month probation and community service was complete and all fees paid, I could petition the court to reduce the felony to a misdemeanor. I have completed the terms of the judgment, but do not have $250.00 to pay an attorney to write a modification. The attorney that represented me for the conviction 18 months ago, said he would do this for $100.00. Now he says he doesn't recall saying that and wants $250.00. I am working full time and trying to get a lot of old debt paid. I just can't afford this right now but desperately want the felony off my record. I have been sober for almost 2 years now!!! Thank you.
It is not recommended, but you can certainly try. If the reduction was included in the plea agreement and you have...
Sentenced to one year of probation. Passed all monthly drug/alcohol tests.
You can always ask, but expect resistance from the prosecutor. Usually, if your plea agreement calls for a specific...
absentia six weeks ago, gave me what I have to do, but isn't clear about abiding by GA laws or IN.
Your question is a big confusing. You handle the DUI by hiring a GA attorney, which it seems as though you already have....
My license has been suspended since 2012. My felony has also been dropped down to an 'A' misdemeanor.
If the two OWIs and the Reckless Driving all occurred within a 10-year period, you most likely will be hit with a 10...
For example this cop who is a DUI enforcer himself gets a way with a DUI. While a person like myself who isn't in the car, who has his keys in his pocket and is far away from the car gets his first DUI. Just not sure how the justice system is working here. Here's the story about the cop and his DUI: Prior to my arrest I had a perfect driving record (12 years of driving at the time). I don't expect any answers to this question. I'm just stating the truth that cops themselves can get away with crimes that normal people would be arrested for.
The quality of your lawyer helps. Some of us are at 100% success on these kinds of cases
I have a clean driving record for the last 16 years but prior to that its horrible DWI and suspensions 3 and 4 but when you pull up the driving record they are displayed twice for the same offenses it looks like I'm a driving criminal and I made 4 mistakes and I have been clean for over 16 years, how can I fix this please help I may need to change my Identity legally, I am having problems getting a job the driving record is hurting me and I does not reflect the last 16 years more like my first 10 years of driving, what can I do please help.
Is it driving record or criminal record that is causing the problem? Usually the drivers record contains information...
I have 3 dwi's within 10 yrs last one in 2009 can't get license till 2020 I have no one to drive me anywhere can I get any type of driving privilege before then . My mom is sick and cant drive I have a daughter but shes only 13. Can she get hers early? I am a habitual traffic violator because of these dwi.
Under current law, you can petition for probationary driving privileges after five years of your HTV suspension has...