Drain Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Drain, OR or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Drain Law

No ticket in Missouri 1983 they want me to go to DUI class I live in Oregon they won't give me DUI class could never have one
Got ticket in Missouri 83 I want me to go DUI class I live in Oregon they won't give me do you like I never had one what can done
Confusing question. The best thing to do is to speak with a dui attorney.
How do I postpone arraignment for dui and possession of control substance. Can insurance get my car?
I was pulled over in Sutherlin or and charged with a dui after needles with drug residue were found in a search of my car . I have a arraignment on the 10th coming up which I am not at all ready for. I still need to get my car from impound . How can I postpone mine and my girlfriends arraignment? I'm still trying to get money together for an attorney. Can I pay a small fee to have an attorney change the date or do it myself?
For arraignments on misdemeanors, Oregon law provides, “When the accusatory instrument charges a crime punishable as a...
I refused a Breathalyzer ,but 15 minutes later same machine took one that gave me a .03 blood alcohol can i use this in court?
i was pulled over for swerving when i wasnt. asked for a blood test and officer refused me. no vidioe in police or station. blew a .03 after refusal and was released into own custody to drive myself home
So, wait, you un-refused? You should consider hiring an attorney to present your case, because 0.03 is certainly...
If i do not have equal pupil size can an officer administer the hgn test in Oregon?
Yes. If you were subsequently charged with a crime, you could try to show that the test was invalid due to your unique...
My first dui in oregon was in 2003 i just got another in 2014 what are usual penalties
i also got a recklessly endangering citation on current
The penalties can vary depending on what county this occurred in and whether your first DUII arrest resulted in a DUII...
I was very very intoxicated and filed a false police report on domestic partner I had blackouts but know he didn't hit me.
He was arrested after I have been calling the arresting officer for 5 days to confess to making a false report while being very, very intoxicated. My domestic partner was arrested on felony assault IV charges. What do I do now? The police say I'm recanting to protect my partner but that isn't true. He does have priors in the past for hitting me but he hasn't hit me in over 5 years and I'm certain he didn't hit me this time because he wasn't here when it happened. I was very very drunk and when I came to (I knocked myself out when I fell) & seen my face in the mirror, I drunkenly assumed he hit me. What do I do now? He is innocent of this crime; I'm the guilty party for filing a false police report; I barely remember calling the police & I don't remember what I said to the officers
What you should do is not post anymore details about this online, and call an attorney to speak with them privately and...
I was arrested for DUI (alcohol) an am in diversion, will i fail diversion if i fail a urine test for marijuana?
this is my first offence.
Yes, you may, but you don't have to. Your diversion agreement likely said you agree to not consume or possess alcohol...