Dorchester Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Dorchester, SC or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Dorchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Dorchester Law

Miss second Roll call Date For General Sessions
You need to have your attorney call the prosecutor immediately. If you don't have an attorney you need to find one...
His trail keeps getting reset, but we have various places to go in the next few months, can he leave the state of SC? His bail was paid in full with cash, or credit, I forget which one though. But we did not use a bail bond
This is an excellent question for his defense counsel. He or she will know the restrictions placed on your friend by...
This is my first dui, i blew a 0.22 and was also charged with leaving the scene, ive not been able to get a clear answer on what is going to happen when i go to curt, i also can not afford a layer.
Borrow money, do whatever legal it takes, but get a lawyer. This is serious.
I have a dui case, and i do not have very much money to spend, but was wondering if lawyers will or could do something like monthly billing.
Yes, certainly. I do it often and I know other attorneys who do it as well.
I did not purchase alcohol, did not transport alcohol, i did consume alcohol. I was given a Portable PBT test but not a breathalizer test. I was told that a PBT is not enough to get a conviction of an underage, but does the same go for a purchase of alcohol by a minor charge? I was going to plead not Guilty, but now that its a purchase of alcohol by a minor charge I'm curious as to whether or not that same loop whole would still be helpful in trying to fight this case.
Underage buying and underage consumption of alcohol are 2 different things.
He is also being held on a dus charge.
The bond is based on danger to the community and flight risk. DUI second offense is a "General sessions" level...
my license was suspended and I attended the adsap program where after completion I did get my license back. It still remains on my driving record its been almost 4 years now how do I get it completely removed from driving record and criminal record it was in the state of sc and its was my first offense
You need to consult a local criminal defense attorney regarding sealing/expunging your record. Each state has specific...