Discovery Bay Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Discovery Bay, CA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

  • Monday Morning News Roundup

    Monday Nov 5 | via SFGate 

    A Discovery Bay woman was arrested on suspicion of felony DUI after she was involved in two accidents within the span of a few minutes Sunday night in unincorporated Contra Costa County near Discovery Bay, the California Highway Patrol said. Meagan Kathleen Campbell, 33, faces felony charges after a motorcyclist suffered critical injuries and five occupants of a Saturn sedan suffered injuries, ranging in seriousness from moderate to life-threatening, said CHP Officer Brandon Correia.


    Related Topix: Obituaries