Deming Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Deming, NM or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

  • Deming man arrested on sex charges

    6 hrs ago | via Deming Headlight 

    A Deming 18-year-old male has been arrested and charged with sixteen counts of criminal sexual penetration - a fourth degree felony. Deming man arrested on sex charges DEMING - A Deming 18-year-old male has been arrested and charged with sixteen counts of criminal sexual penetration - a fourth degree felony.


    Related Topix: Deming, NM, Luna County, NM

Deming Law

DUI in New Mexico DMV will not issue a interlock license. I was asked to call Santa Fe the results were a revoked license for li
Is a revoked for life even possible? Will I need an attorney to drive again. Currently moving to AZ. On probation for 10 more months
Usually only when you have four or more convictions, and even then it is for ten years, which can be challenged in...
My fiance got a DUI in 2012 and an attorney suggested he should sign for voluntary deportation and he did .
My fiance got a DUI in 2012 and voluntarily signed his deportation he was sent to his country and he tried coming back and got caught so they deported him for 5 years he tried coming back again and made it back to the U. S he is currently here and got his license unsuspended with putting an interlock on his vehicle for 6 months the DUI has been the only thing he has had on his record, we are getting married soon and I am a US Citizen and we have 4 US Citizen children is there any way we can fix his legal status although he reentered the US illegally
No. As a multiple violator he must be out of the US for 10 years before he can be admitted.
I am attempting to obtain a New Mexico Driver's License but was told i had to talk to DWI unit due to TX DWI 10 years ago
Main detail is that I was not permitted to obtain DL without talking to DWI unit. Have current ND DL and have not had any subsequent charges on driving records. Completed multiple courses post TX DWI including ankle monitor for alcohol.
Sounds like you had best follow their advice--speak to a TX attorney in the county where the court sits: either...
Can Cyfd get a phone call and they follow up and talk to my kid. then let almost thirty days go bye and the ask me for a hair sa
I keep in contact with cyfd and because I was in my nursing class for three weeks I couldn't get out of class to take a drug test well once my class was over I called and they told me to go down and take a pee test, but when I got there they said I had to give hair and it was to go back 6 months yet aligations are not even thirty days ago, they took my kid from they never did one home visit. what do I do?
These are very difficult situations because children are involved. You need to contact counsel immediately before you...
Could my husband be in jeopardy of losing his resident status if he had 2 prior DUIs (years ago) upon applying for citizenship?
A permanent resident since 1990, with the new administration, should my husband be worried if applying for citizenship now? He had two prior DUI's and a disorderly conduct, with the most recent being in 1999. Upon being a temporary resident, on two occasions he returned to Mexico for a 10 month and 6 month period, therefore laving a lapse in his social security. Upon requesting his driving record, there is no mention of the DUI's, I'm sure they are still on his record somewhere but we do not have proof other than his saying, yes those things did occur. Also being that no attention was paid in the state of MI when he renewed his driver's license, he has three variations of his name that were used on his identification (although it is correct with immigration) and to add to that, my children and I have his mother's last name. Making our last name different than his (his last name incorporates both his mother's and father's last name). Could you give me some insight as to where to request those records and would you recommend he even apply for citizenship right now or continue to renew his residency since I wouldn't want to chance his being deported. Thank you in advance for any help!
You can request the DUI case records with the court. You can call the records department of the court convicted him....
If convicted of DWI, sentenced to Drug Court, then abscond for 7 years, is there a way to request an unsatisfactory discharge?
My husband and I are from Albuquerque, NM but moved out to Las Vegas, NV. He was sentenced to drug court and had an issue with the po and stopped reporting. He has a warrant failure to comply. He was placed on drug court for a misdemeanor 1st offense DWI. It has been 7 years since he stopped reporting and it is not an extraditable warrant however we would like to see if we can do something from over here to get him an unsatisfactory discharge or if there is anything to take care of this.
There is a way by hiring a Criminal Defense attorney and filing a motion requesting same to the Judge. Highly unlikely...
What will happen if I fail an initial interlock breath test?
when I tried to start my car to go to school at 9:30 I failed my start up test. I waited two hours and tried again. It started and I went on my way. I am on probation. What will happen?
Did you retest? What did the score read? What is the history of your case? Talk to your attorney. If you can come up...