Dedham Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Dedham, MA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Dedham Law

How to clear an out of state suspension for under age drinking/driving when licensed in MA?
My 20 Yo Son Had His License Suspended For 6months In Florida Since His BAL was Greater Than 0.02. He was NOT arrested. He Served The 6 Mos Suspension And Now Has A Document Stating Clear Driving Record In Fl. His Offense Did Not Require A Court Date however Ma RMV wants Document From Court Clearing The Suspension. How Do We Handle This?
MA RMV is asking for an abstract and without a court case, that's impossible to get. You're going to need a MA RMV...
Can a public defender help you with the dmv in a oui case
I have court coming up and was asking if a Pd can help at court with getting a hardship license
You aren't entitled to representation or the RMV by a court appointed lawyer. You'd have to hire your own, or hire your...
I am on unsupervised probation for a DUI, first offense. Would a 209A restraining order extension prompt a surrender?
This is all in Massachusetts. The original 209A was granted a month before the DUI arraignment and subsequent Continuation without a Finding (CWOF) disposition through the 24D DUI First Offender program. A month before that, a domestic assault and battery (misdemeanor) charge against me was dismissed without prejudice. The same person who filed the 209A complaint, my ex girlfriend, was the alleged victim in that charge. The 209A extension would occur in the middle of my probation and I am concerned that it may prompt probation to surrender me as in violation of probation. I did not attend the original 209A hearing.
It will not violate you.
My son got a dui in California with his Massachusetts drivers license. Can he drive when he returns home?
He moved to California, but did not get a California driver's license. He is moving back home to Massachusetts
As long as his license was not revoked or suspended...
Can I drive if I am 20 (under 21) after consuming a quarter of a beer (legally in my household with my parents consent).
If I am in the legal limit for BAC, and am 20 but drank legally in my household with my parents consent, am I allowed to drive?
Yes but if you are a driver under 21 years old the determination of the legal limit for blood alcohol content is .02... has my name published for a DUI incident. We agreed to plea with a CWOF.
Patch says they'll remove my name from their website after the sentence has been served or if I've been found not guilty. Can I ask for them to remove it now? I'm not familiar with the legal system and it's termanologies but I really don't want my name to be there anymore.
When you agree to a plea for a CWOF, you are actually pleading guilty and admitting to the facts necessary to do so....
Was I better off not taking the breatherlixer test even though I was told by taking the test?
Court hearing on oui with out of state license
You need to give more information. Presently if you blew over 0.08 the per se law says you are guilty. That being...