Dalzell Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Dalzell, SC or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Dalzell Law

What is going to happen with my four children.
Hi. I'm currently pregnant I never used drugs while being pregnant and I went to doctor and they said they found cocaine in my urine. Now dss is involve and my caseworker tells me that I was tested positive for cocaine. I'm shock confused and lost. Idk what to do
You need to hire a criminal defense attorney, period. DSS on your back is something you do not need with regards to...
I'm 24 years old my scdmv labeled me as a habitual offender twice I just recently got pulled over for speeding, dus3rd,habitual
i have been charged with dus"s a lot I usually go get my license and case dropped but since the DMV labeled me a habitual I can't get one I need help I'm not trying to do any time just need my license back is there any way to get old cases dismissed?
It's perhaps too late to focus on the old cases, but rather time to vigorously defend the latest DUI. You'll need a...
I was locked in 2008 for DUI, lost my driving privilege. How can i get that off my record? Would i need a lawyer, and what kind
Two(2) DUI
Whenever anyone is charged with a crime, they need a criminal defense lawyer. Get one on your side.
Can I sue the DMV?
My husband's license has been suspended in SC where we live because they were notified of "suspension and violations" in TN, where we have never been nor lived. We have contacted the TN DMV numerous times and faxed in all the paperwork they have requested 7 times now and everytime we call to get a status update, they tell us we need to fax the paperwork again. We have a relative her that works at our local dmv that says this process would take someone a total of 10 minutes to clear up. This has been going on for months. Is there anything we can do as far as suing the State of Tennessee DMV? My husband commutes to his job an hour each way every day. If he gets pulled over, he could get fined or go to jail. Surely this is illegal.
We actually have a client with a similar issue. It would be extremely hard to successfully sue a government agency...
Can i get a twic card with a pending dui
i need a twic card for work
Perhaps we can help you, what is a twic card?
It's been 6 years since my DUI conviction, my license was suspended for 2 years, now they suspended it again. What can I do?
I was convicted in 2005 for DUI. I took the class, payed all fines, had my license suspended for 2 years, now the DMV is punishing me again. I received a notice for suspension in the mail. I was told to hand over my drivers license and they claim they have nothing in their system stating that my license was suspended for 2 years. I have been driving all these years with no problems, now I have no license. I don't know what to do except file for a hearing, but the results may be biased, causing me more money and still no license for 6 months.
Hello there, You need to hire an attorney that specializes in administrative license suspension hearings and contest...
How do I know if my DUI charge was fraudulent?
I was pulled over with no explanations as to why. I agreed to a breathalyzer and passed it with a 0.04 level. I was still arrested and charged with DUI.
You would be well advised to hire a criminal defense attorney to advocate for you. You do not wish a DUI conviction on...