Cuba Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Cuba, MO or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

  • Gary Cleans TTPS House

    Tuesday Nov 13 | via Trinidad and Tobago News 

    GARY CLEANS TTPS HOUSE 40 cops transferred for refusing polygraph tests St Ann's Hospital for man charged with terrorism, making racist threats A ST AUGUSTINE man accused of inciting acts of terrorism by way of posts on his Facebook page has been remanded in custody at the St Ann's Hospital for mental evaluation following an appearance at the Port of Spain Magistrates' Court on Monday. Petrotrin audit uncovers alleged gas racket Police arrest student for setting off scratch bombs Police told Newsday that they visited the school yesterday morning with members of the Child Protection Unit, to arrest a student arising from investigations into the first scratch bomb incident.


    Related Topix: World News, Cuba, MO, Central America, Cuba