Colorado City Crime

Colorado City Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Colorado City, AZ or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

  • Judge Will Decide Future Of Polygamous Towns Found G...

    Mar 9, 2016 | via CBS Local 

    A jury verdict against two polygamous towns in Arizona and Utah for discriminating against nonbelievers now puts the future of the communities in the hands of a judge who will have to remedy the sweeping civil rights violations. Federal authorities haven't specified the changes they'll seek in Colorado City, Arizona, and Hildale, Utah, but the judge has several options, including disbanding the towns' shared police force, one of the targets in the Monday's verdict.


    Related Topix: Colorado City, AZ, FLDS

Colorado City Law

Is it possible to get a class 2 misdemeanor reduced (criminal traffic)?
I live in Colorado but was recently driving a 14' box truck on a return trip from Las Vegas to Colorado Springs carrying AV equipment for a conference and went by a Port of Entry in Arizona without stopping. I was pulled over and cited for "Failure to obey a traffic control device" (ARS 28-644A1) and "No record of duty status as required" (CFR-395.8A). The first offense I can take care of by taking a defensive driving class but the second (No log book) I'm told is a class 2 misdemeanor. My question is how can get this reduced and do I need to get an attorney for this? A class 2 misdemeanor isn't something I want on my record. I don't drive cross country normally and wasn't aware that I had to do either of these and my driving record is clean. BTW, the court location is Colorado City, AZ.
It is really up to the prosecutor of whether to drop the log book violation to some sort of civil violation. It can be...
My ex has Warrants in AZ for drugs and FTA on underage drinking charges, can i use that to gain custody of our 9 year old?
She moved to CA and just got my daughter back from her mom in 2013 after getting out of rehab (not court ordered). She gave her mom guardianship during that time but she never tried to get ahold of me and I am on the birth Certificate. (I actually found my daughter in 2011 in Las Vegas with her grandma). I found our she had warrants in AZ when she admitted to not having a license and that's why she couldn't drive our daughter out to me. I did some research and discovered the Warrants here in AZ. They are from as far back as 2010. Drugs, underage drinking and operating a vehicle w/o an interlock device. She refuses to bring my daughter to me and wants me to drive to San Diego to pick her up. Neither of us have court ordered custody. Can i use those warrants to gain custody of my daughter?
This isn't a DUI question, this is a family law question. However, what I do know is, you can call the cops on him...
Can felony dui be reduced to a misdemeanor in AZ bac was 0.85
pulled over for what he said was speeding I was not but I did not get a ticket for that I got taken to jail for a class 6 felony dui because my grandson was in the truck my bac was 0.85 , I have not gone to court yet . was released on bond
It depends on a lot of factors. Please be aware that an Aggravated DUI is a forever allegeable felony if it recorded as...
I need a DUI lawyer for kingman AZ
Agrivated DUI
If you are charged with Felony Aggravated DUI, there are many attorneys in the valley that will drive to Kingman to...
How long do police have to file a complaint.
I got arrested for a DUI and a drug in mesa Arizona, on March 7-2014. The truck was wrecked so it got towed, I did not hit anyone. My first "court " appeance I drove out to mesa, they told me at this time there has been no complaints filed against you. And to wait for a summons to court. My license did get suspended for 90 days. I still at the moment haven't got it back. But I'm wondering is there a time limit that they have to charge me?
Within the statute of limitations. Best bet is to get a local criminal lawyer on deck now. Avvo has a great lawyer...
I received a DUI in April of 2003 and had a breathalyzer ever since. How can I fight This?
I have had nothing but issues with my unit that has been installed such as, running my battery dead, and the actual unit going out. I have had many extensions which I have filed an appeal on every single one. Just recently received a phone court hearing for one of the extensions from March of 2013 and due to the unit being bad the extension was dropped. Then not long after I received a letter from the AZMVD stating that they have dropped 4 other extensions. I am on Year 5 of this thing and it continues to have issues where the unit will go out and when this happens I receive an Extensions and I have to fight it. (Not Fair). I don't drink and never will again. This was my first violation. How can I get this removed? Thanks in Advance
Wow! I have never heard of somebody having an interlock device for 11 years. You need to retain the services of an...
I moved from ne to az. In 2010,2011 I had dui convictions in mn. ne revoked my license with no notice 2 yrs later. I need az lic
Convictions in mn were handed out w 10 day jail after 2nd in 2011n served in 2012. Nebraska sent me letter dated 5/23 saying lic. Revoked on that day. I got letter 5/28. I have had 3 yrs of clean driving since. The letter blindsided me as I am no longer ne resident but was just getting my az license. I talked to ne dmv and they said contact the dist. Courtin ne. I did and they said basically why are you calling here, you no longer live here. I need some form of work permit. Ne said they won't since I do not live there. Can I get an az work permit somehow until new license is figured out?
You need to resolve the issue in NE or it will follow you where ever you live. AZ will not give you a license if your...