Coffeyville Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Coffeyville, KS or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Coffeyville Law

Was charged with duii in oregon then moved to kansas and now have a failure to appear. need to transfer case to kansas.
have extensie details both good and bad. before i left Oregon, the dmv did not suspend my license due to the arresting officer failing to enter date and time of arrest on ticket. Passed roadside sobriety test but was asked not to drive and was taken to a substation where they made me take a breathalizer. then 20 mins later another one. then ten minute later again another one...was realeased to my husband within an hour of my arrest. Where my husband and i then went and retrieved my motorcycle because and officer was waiting by my bike. we both got on the bike and left.
A crime must be prosecuted in the jurisdiction where it occurred. You cannot get it transferred to another state, but...
Got a dui in kansas license was restricted for two year i didnt get an interlock device i waited out the restriction period.
should i be able to get my license back
Yes, you could have gotten your license back two years ago. Call DMV and see what you need to do to reinstate.
I have to get a blow machine in my car for 4 years for having multiable dwi is there any way i can get this reduced.
The dwi are in kansas. I have not touched acholal in 5 or six years. So if there is a way to get the 4 years reduced or not even get it at all. I can talk to a judge if i have to.
I am not licensed in Kansas, but this sounds like a good question to ask an experienced DUI attorney in Kansas. In...
I just received a dui in independence, Kansas but wasnt read my rights when arrested.
I received a D.U.I and the arresting officer didn't read me my rights when i was put in handcuffs. I also did a field tests and a breathalyzer when i was in the station. Will this hold up in court? I also asked them at 4 separate times if i was under arrest to 3 different officers which all said yes each time. Any help is very appreciated.
You may well be able to suppress some or all of the statements you made. This does not mean the case will have to be...
DUI and interlock device.
I got a DUI in October 2011 in KS. I did my probation and everything that was required durian that time. The department of revenue mailed my license back after the 1 yr probation and I never received anything about needing an interlock. I went to renew my DL and they said I couldn't because I need 1 year of interlock. The Journal Entry-Sentencing for 1st time DUI offenders paperwork that was signed by both lawyers and the judge doesn't have the box checked where it says my vehicle is required to have interlock. What can I do to get my license renewed if the dmv is showing I should have interlock for a year but the judges paperwork doesn't say I needed to?
Get a lawyer and file a petition or motion in the old case. Otherwise you're gonna be stuck with the interlock. Also -...
What is the probability that the hospital/police took a blood sample after arrest? Who can see those results?
After being tazed and head busted open, I was arrested for assault with a deadly weapon and three other felony charges and two misdemeanor. There were accusations of cocaine use and I was drinking.I was transported to the hospital. Is it likely that my blood was drawn and tested? If it was drawn who will be allowed to see the results? More specifically can my probation officer see the results? I also have a custody fight going on. Can the judge for that CINC or DCF see those results?
You need to contact an attorney who specializes in criminal law. While I practice in Maryland and can advise you about...
Took a plea deal for a first time dui. had a prior dui with a diversion. my lawyer is asking for 2 days jail 10 day house arrest
Do you think the judge will give me that or much longer.
No one here can answer your question. We don't know anything about your case, who the judge is, or anything. Your...