Clinton Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Clinton, WA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Clinton Law

I've been convicted of dui in north carolina. will washington state reciprocate ?
I've already done the 45 day suspension. I've got a conditional license with interlock for a year however I drive a company vehicle and NC doesn't require one in a company car. I have a clean yet expired wa license. can i go renew it ?
I am curious about how you are driving with an interlock with an expired license. For the purposes of this question I...
WA stat DUI laws, .098 BAC, DUI legal limit of .08, 280 pound lb man very intoxicated
Is a .098 BAC very intoxicated for a 280lb. man, arrested for DUI?
It is not, but the Federal Government used highway funds to reduce the limit for DUI to ..08. It has always been wise...
I received a ticket in absentia with a heading cc. What does that mean?
DUI(bs of course) judge lay down a penalty of $8.60 a month. I pay it off. Then I find out I can't get liscenced cuz I've got a conviction about a "cc"...blah,blah,blah
You have not provided enough information to sort out the issue. The "cc" could mean anything. Without reviewing your...
I am on formal probation and have been compliant. How can I transfer probation to another state? Thanks!
1 DUI where I am on probation and I am deferring a DUI I got before I was on probation in a different county. I have no felonies.
Your probation will remain in the county where your DUI is. You can do the treatment where you move to be the...
Do i need a lawyer on my first court date on a dui
2cd dui in 2 years part health problems
Absolutely, You should get an attorney now. You also need to ask for DOL hearing in a timely manner.
Can a suspended sentence for reckless driving be changed to deferred sentencing if all requirements were met before next court?
I was arrested for DUI for swerving due to reaching over for items on passenger floor, I am near 40 years old with a PRISTINE record but have medical condition requiring meds that according to washington state are "impairing". Despite blowing .000 and proving meds were within therapeutic range, the DA would not work with my attorney, so the only optionwas to plea guilty for "amended" charge of reckless driving (no implied consumption). Conditions of my sentencing were to attend ADIS and victims impact panel. I recieved a suspended sentence, and I was wondering if this could still be amended or changed to a deferred sentencing at my next court date. By that time I will have completed all of my court requirements and the state required 30 day suspension of my license by the DOL.
In theory it can be. In reality it is unlikely. Courts don't typically allow redos on plea and sentencing because you...
Can the Washington DOL revoke a California drivers license? Because of a DUI charge?
The Washington DOL only has jurisdiction over a person's license, privilege or permit to drive in WASHINGTON. A...