Chaska Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Chaska, MN or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Chaska Law

What does Implied Consent Petition accomplish while waiting for criminal hearing on 1st DWI? How do poor folks draft one?
Single parent student onMFIP, On 9/7 got 1st DWI, 3 charges Gross Misd. w/ BAC of .20+. Jail 3 days, revoked her lic., police took lic. plates off MY car. Judge let her go w/o bail & a hearing 10/29. An UNavailable public defender just sent a letter telling her to file a judicial review of lic. revoc. w/in 30 days, but he doesn't do Civil. She knows she's guilty & all handled correctly. a. How does and IC Petition help stop a DWI from staying on her driving record? What purpose will it do? c. Does the ICPetition request a judicial stay of the balance of the revocation & license plate impoundmt or temporary reinstatement? d. Is the Petition asking for a shorter revocation period or getting a limited license? e. Does Petit need to b filed w/forms CIV102 &112? What content is in the petition?
The purpose of the implied consent petition is to challenge the revocation of your license and the impoundment of your...
Mystic Lake Casino detained me for bringing alcohol into the hotel, then I was charged with DUI and test refusal by P.L cops.
Friend drives my car to Mystic Lake Casino, gets out at front entrance. I drive my car to hotel valet, get valet ticket. Get stopped by security to ask what is in my bag, show them it is alcohol. (Did not know it was a dry hotel) Security detains me in small room, 25 minutes later P.L police arrive asking to do field sobriety test. I refuse, go to to jail for 2nd * test refusal and 2nd* DUI. Car forfeited. Can Mystic Lake Casino security hold me against my will until the police arrive to charge me with a DUI? Thanks,
If you had a Blood Alcohol Content under .20, and you have no prior DWI within the last 10 years, you were charged with...
I am charged with a dwi with probable cause pending complaint . I was more that 100feet from car
What does this mean. I took the breath test but the police did not tell me what it was nor i did not do the feild test and i was never ask to give another breath test at the station
I do not practice in your state,but you need to go to national college for dui defense for a refferal...
What will my dwi sentencing look like?
I was just arrested for a dwi, second degree. I was also charged with 5th degree controlled substance (is that a felony?). I already have the in home monitoring system rigged to go off every 12 hours, i will have this till at least my next court date in about a month. With no priors and a clean background, what would you think my final sentencing will be on my next court date. Is it possible they drop the substance charge? Am I facing more jail time?
Whether any charges get dismissed or what your possible sentencing might look like depends on a host of factors not the...
How can I get a pro Bono felony dui lawyer in southern Minnesota
Got another omnibus granted. High blood sugar diabetic tested .13 on pbt (keytones) and then still tested .13 over two hours later on datamaster dmt. I was refused a blood test over 20 times and wasn't allowed to call 911 and have an ambulance give me one. I'm facing 3-7 years! Need experienced pro Bono lawyer asap.
Call around and see if any lawyers will take the case free or discounted. Or contact local legal aid clinics or...
At time of signing doc, was intoxicated wants ANNULMENT
My dad wants to file for annulment, at the time he signed the marriage license, he was intoxicated, and he has glaucoma, and had no clue what he was doing. They were married on 8/25/16. I got the forms of petition for annulment, does he have a chance? and if so whats he to do next? Do i just send it in? to whom would i present the form to?I really appreciate your time and advice. Hennepin County,
Annulments are rarely simple if contested. There is insufficient information to provide any real answers. The question...
How do you get a set-aside or expungement?
I was charged with a theft and pled guilty and at the time I was only concerned with my nursing license being affected.... I did not hire a lawyer, I should have... I was told by the public defender that it would not have any baring on my license, which it didn't, but it usually disqualifies me for jobs in which I am completely qualified for. How can I fight DHS to get this cleared up and move forward on some of these great jobs I cannot get because of this? I am a single mom of two kids and how can I not work to provide for my children if they keep doing this?
You will need to file for an expungement. Depending on when you were convicted and what actions you have taken since...