Centralia Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Centralia, WA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Centralia Law

On a second DUI I blew point 121 my last one was 6 years ago and I got a court appointed attorney what do I need to do for me
I was pulled over cuz my lights went out I waited about an hour or so before leaving the bar to drive my job requires me to have a driver's license so what should I do to try to keep my license
You are in a very tough position. A second offense DUI is tough, and the State will not give you any favors. The...
Can acid reflux help me on my case even if I blew a point 121
I will be going to the doctors appointment if I have it because I do carry a lot of the symptoms that cause acid reflux
Yes, because it could be mouth alcohol (brought up by the reflux) rather than breathe alcohol that caused the result....
Can I get this DWLS 3rd dropped without a lawyer? The officer whom arrested me released me with my vehicle within 15 mins.
03/26/2012 I was charged with DUI. I was then offered diversion (DUI>Neg1) . I had stayed current with a required Ignition Interlock (payed monthly dues and had monitor reports as required) little did I know, that from 04/15/13 my license was suspended due to a violation with ignition interlock. None of it makes sense seeing how from the date of installment (roughly 02/2013) up until the day I got pulled over I was staying current and paying dues for the ignition interlock device. I am in the process of joining the marines and this just makes no sense how I could be paying for an interlock device and have reports sent to DOL and WSP but they allowed the device to remain installed. Essentially I was un-intentionally driving while license suspended. I have current SR-22 and everything.
The first action to take when charged with DWLS3 is to get a valid license back as soon as possible. Don't ever...
Can I get a WA State ID card using a punched license as identification?
My license was punched and I will be on going on vacation before I go to court. Can I use my punched license as ID at the DOL in order to get a State ID for the airport?
You can use it as ID, but most people who check ID don't realize that your punches license, in conjunction with the...
Why do I have to go to criminal court and a license hearing for my DUI?
Is there a difference between the two? .
The short answer is because the legislature decided this is what they want to happen. When you are arrested for DUI...
I was arrested on suspison of dui my 4 yr old was taken to police station and questioned without permissionis this ok for police
i was arrested for suspison of dui while in custdy me 4 yr old was taken by police and questioned about a theft they believe im involved in the police officer came to question me about said theft when i askedd why i was a suspect he told me my daughter had told him i stole from a store i then told him i didnt do that and kept quiet the officer then proceeded to say ill send your child to cps if you dont tell me about your involvment in the theft i said nothing then i was booked when test came back clean they dropped all charges but im now being investagated for retail theft. i would like to know if the police can start a investagation based on my daughters statement that was obtained by questioning her without permission and how long can they investagate befor charges have to be filed
They can start an investigation based on whatever they want. Whether certain evidence will be admissible against you...
I was in a car crash taken to the hospital forced to do a blood draw by state troopers and was not arrested due to medical issue
I was not arrested due to three broken vertebrae's and was not arrested after release from the hospital the officer gave a referral to the courthouse
Sorry to hear about your car crash and injuries. Do you have a question to ask?