Cedar Crest Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Cedar Crest, NM or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Cedar Crest Law

I have my trial for dwi tomorrow some dude killed 3 people last night in car accident because he was drunk. this will affect me
i am scared i have good chance to win my case, but i am scared that this happened the judge will be upset about drunk drivers and i will lose my case.
An unrelated car accident, should not have an affect on you at all at trial, but not having a lawyer to represent you will.
Can't get a nm license with a dui in another state
I got a dui in South Dakota 8 years ago which I now live in New Mexico. They want me to get an interlock and an interlock license. Is there any way to avoid this and get a regular license
Typically states require a certain period of time on an interlock device before they will release a hold on a driver's...
The dmv in nm says I have a dui withdrawal on record
What does that mean
Bring your record to a local DUI attorney for further information.
Dui dismissed applying for citizenship
dui dismissed applying for citizenship, I finally got my dui dismissed can I apply for my citizenship now?
Assuming no other problems you should be able to naturalize. Just make sure and beef up your good guy resume with all...
In new mexico is there a special drivers license i can obtain to drive to work and home like they offer the d.u.i offenders ?
i live in roswell new mexico and child support suspended my drivers licenses.i paid 998.00 to get it back plus dmv reinstatement fee..three months later they suspended it again with them taking child support out of my check
You need to consult with a family law attorney in your state to see if they can work something out with the state in...
How do I clear all this up and get my license for the 1st time in my life!
I used to live in Wisconsin in 2005, got a dui. I am now a resident of New mexico as of 2009. The conviction says I have to take alcohol assesment and complete a class. Wisconsin wants a referal from New Mexico saying I need alcohol treatment, and proof of class completion. I can't get referral because since, I don't have my license and haven't been pulled over for anything in New Mexico and docs say I have no drug or alcohol problems therfore, they cannot give me any referrals it would be immoral. Please help me get my license. I have never had it.
If you can't get the referral, repeat the class.
Do I have anything to argue or can I represent myself and get the case dismissed?
Justia  Ask a Lawyer  Ask a Lawyer Ask a Lawyer 1Review your question Q: Do I have anything to argue in this case and could I represent myself and get the case dismissed I live in the state of new Mexico I recently plead quilty of dwi November of last year, I was in jail for 15 days with another charge of ftp, with 20 days of revocation prevention, I get pulled over in January for speeding and get two tickets, driving on revoked and the speeding ticket. I sat in jail for 4 days before my court appearance. The judge let me out on a 1000 dollar bond I have pre trail coming up this Monday and the public defenders office says they can't represent me in this case with out a 250 dollar payment, even with the police officer saying he would defer the charges and both tickets and the police report having the wrong vehicle color, I was only told by the Prosecuting judge that I was to get my interlock or my license will be revoked, no documentation was sent to my residence.
We can't tell you if you have a case or not to argue without looking at the evidence. You either can pay the PD 250...