Cave Junction Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Cave Junction, OR or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Cave Junction People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cave Junction Law

long story short, I live in Oregon and had visited Washington and was slipped some kind of synthetic lsd and woke up in jail with a mistameanor criminal trespass. Problem is. I was released and went to the initial court date and was told to plead not guilty and to set up Council for a later date. When I went to set up Council I had no identification so I couldn't turn in my packet I needed to fill out to get Council. Any way I returned to my family in Oregon (pregnant wife and kids). Now my court date was arriving I had no way to get to Washington so I called the clerk and told her u could not make it. I asked if I could transfer it here or pay fines. She said I had to appear. Now I have a fta. Im at stay at home dad and my wife works. Any advice to this?
Hire a Washington Attorney to recall the bench warrant and to represent you for your WA case.
I never finished my classes but i did jail time and payed my fines!
Assuming you are now in fact an Oregon resident, your best bet is to visit a full-service Oregon DMV with proof of that...
I was released with out seeing a judge and didn't have to post any bail, upon release they said I'd be contacted in 1-2 weeks ,that was in August, I still haven't heard from them.
Try to check the states public docket for any warrants. Even if charges were delayed they should have been filed by now....
the DUI I got is a misdemeanor, I hit a unoccupied parked car.I had permission to travel and I was cited and released from jail in CA and reported the arrest to my P.O. immediately upon return to Oregon.I haven't had any police contact or violations in the 9 months I've been on post prison supervision.waiting for my P.O. to get back in the office but I am expecting her to arrest me.
You'll want to talk to an OR attorney about whether you will be revoked. I'd also advise you to contact a CA DUI...
I am doing a background check for a new job and although I have done many of these without a problem, this one is requiring I give exact dates. I don't remember this and when I called the Courthouse they had no record, I don't come up in PACER and I even paid to do several online background checks and nothing. If I cant come up with the right dates it might cost me the job. Why can I not find a record of this anywhere?
You could be the luckiest guy in the world... Maybe it disappeared! Unfortunately, DUIIs in Oregon are on your record...
I was told, by an attorney, that a third conviction for dui would revoke my license forever. No felonies, and the 3 were not in ten years. Yes I have quit drinking, this is a 7 year old case, I ceased drinking 2 weeks after the ticket, and since then I have taken 3 va provided substance abuse programs, and almost every other self help course in the va system.Thanks Doug
If you cannot invalidate a prior conviction and you are convicted of a third DUII in Oregon, one of the mandatory...
I just want to get it cleared up, I am shocked about the lifetime suspension aspect. I will save other questions for another time.Thanks,Doug
Yes, in Oregon the suspension for someone's third conviction for a duii is a lifetime suspension - meaning you cannot...