Castaic Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Castaic, CA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Castaic Law

I was not given the California Form DS-367
If I was not issued a form DS-367, do I still need to request a hearing within 10 days?
This all depends on what your Blood Alcohol Level was... Elliot Zarabi 213-612-7720
Will this help with my allege DUI?
I received papers today from the DMV its stated that the officer that had arrest me and pulled me over at 10:30 that was incorrect because I have pictures that's time-stamped at 9:53 and where I was I wash a movie so it was impossible for them to pull me over at 10:30 when I haven't even got to my destination to 9:53 and my destination was only about 8 minutes away from where they pulled me over at
Officer credibility is one of the keys to betting a DUI. Maybe this discrepancy can be used to help you, maybe not....
DUI Question ?
I am wearing a scram bracelet as part of my pre-trial release conditions. Can a person or defense attorney approach a judge and request it be removed? Would that defendant then have to pay bail, but get it taken off. Wearing this thing is not confortable and embarrasing to waer. My attorney has fallen ill and i'm just asking while she is sick. Thanks
redirecting to the DUI section of this service
How can I expunged my dui?
I was arrested in 2013 for a dui I did jail time and from their, I was transferred to the DHS ICE officials for custody. After I was released in 2015 I received a citation for driving with a suspended lisence the judge order me to enroll in dui classes I did, installed an interlock device in my vehicle as well I did obtain my drivers lisences back again, but the problem I have right now is that I am having extreme financial hardship at the moment and due to my criminal record I am unable to get hired and I am also dealing with immigration at the moment, and the place where I got my interlock device is not allowing me to remove the device from my vehicle due to my vehicle not working which now they are charging me for the device like if I have purchased it completely which I cant even affored to pay. I am just seeking for information on how I can do it myself due to not being able to afford to hire an attorney.
You can contact the county probation department in the county where you suffered the DUI conviction. Ask for the...
Is it possible to get a DUI case dismissed if I was possibly drugged?
I woke up in the hospital after totalling my car. Fortunately no one was injured and I only had a few bruises. I don't remember leaving the night club or driving at all. I can't help but wonder if I might have been given drugs because the events that took place just don't add up. I am scheduled to appear in court in 2 weeks for vc 23152a. It's been 3 weeks since the accident and the DMV has not suspended my driver's license (it was not on me at the hospital, I later retrieved it from my car at the wreckage yard). They took a urine test at the hospital but no one told me the result. They did put me in jail for 6 hours before releasing me. I have been thinking I will plead guilty since it was irresponsible to drive my car to a bar in the first place and I should accept the consequences. It's just that every other time in the past if I wasn't sober I'd call a cab or walk. I absolutely do not remember ever getting in my car. The events just don't add up. I know it's a stretch to think someone could have given me drugs I just don't understand what happened.
Anything is possible, but that's a tough sell unless it's a date rape drug or something like that. You should...
I was convicted of a DUI in CA. I do NOT have a CA license. It's from TX?
The Texas Department of Motor Vehicles states they will NOT allow me to renew my Texas license because I got a DUI in California. I have never had a license in CA. How can the CA dmv stop me from getting a my Texas License?? I have completed EVERYTHING REQUIRED of me at the court and the CA dmv. What can I do? What are my options?
Sounds like you need to contact a TX attorney. Based on your statement, the agency that is denying you a license is the...
HHow can I find out if there's a statue of limitations on 2 d.u.i ?
Ordered to go to d.u.i school for 18 months and failed to do so
You've found out! The SOL has absolutely nothing to do with the DUI Class you never completed. Take the class.