Cardin Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Cardin, OK or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Cardin Law

Can I fight my Public Intoxication and Minor In Possession of Alcohol tickets?
I'm 19 years old. I was at a friends, and I had a few alcoholic drinks and then went to sleep in my friends bedroom. I was woken up five hours later by a cop. Apparently, there was a party going on in my friends house. The cop asked me if I had been drinking and I said that I had a few drinks before I went to sleep. He then charged me for public intoxication and minor possession of alcohol. I wasn't in public nor was I in possession of any alcohol. The alcohol I drank earlier that night did not even belong to me. Can I fight these charges? Would it be worth it?
you can and should fight. From your statement, it would be difficult to prove all of the allegations. Please do not...
Oklahoma dui
I lost my license to a dui in Oklahoma I received 3 yrs suspension and 2 yrs of a interlock device if I do a 5 yr suspension will that void out the interlock device I don't have a vehicle I can use solely for myself
Check with the prosecutor. It will be up to them.
Can I still go to jail for a dui after a month?
I crashed and got a dui. I was the only one in the wreck. I went to the ER and the officer left my citations with me. I was never arrested. On the citation it's checked off with jail and for the fine it says court appearance required but there isn't a date on it. I called and asked about it but there's nothing in the system and they told me to call back some other time or bring in the citation. Would I get arrested if I take the citation in?
Probably not. I wouldn't go in. I would just keep calling once a week to see if you get charged. Maybe you get lucky.
How should i go about my DUI and Adjustment of status
I received a RFE and it was due to my DUI. I applied to change my status from Asylee to LPR in 2015 and almost 2 years later i received a RFE because it was found out that i was arrested in 2016, 1 year two weeks after i submitted my application. In the RFE i'm asked to explain the discrepancy and provide documentary evidence as to the outcome. I've got a certified copy of my police report, and Court documents stating "No Records" because i've not yet been charged. How do i go about this now? In my answer about the DUI i explained only the discrepancy in the date being that it happened 1 year 2 weeks later. Do i have to go into the details of the arrest given that the police report makes it clear and court records show i have no record?
It's best I contact an immigration lawyer.
How do i find out if my Oklahoma driver's license got suspended for a DUI in Kansas
I just want to know how I got to get my Oklahoma driver's license back because of a DUI in Kansas
Contact the Department of Public Safety, Drovers' License Bureau.
How can dhs take my children and they did not even come out over me but as soon as I told them I was in drug court they took kid
I guess something happened while I was in jail on a sanction for drug court I came home and the dhs showed up at my house and found out that I was in drug court then all there attention was toward me and I had no clue what was going on they told me that I was a danger to my kids for me to leave the next thing that I new they took my kids because I am in drug court and now the dhs has been harassing us and using my drug court case against me and it has nothing to do with my dhs case how can they do that isn't illegal
Unfortunately, DHS can basically do what they want. You better get an attorney.
I have a deferred dui in 2011. I got another in march 2017. What can I do to not get this one a felony?
I just want to not have this a felony and punishments besides jail time would be fine with me.
The prosecutor will decide whether to charge it as a felony. You better get a lawyer.