Canonsburg Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Canonsburg, PA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Canonsburg Law

How do I petition the court to get off of house arrest for medical reasons
This was my 2 dui
You can file a petition with the court to end house arrest. You are not likely to suceed.
Charged with driving under dui suspension, what should i say or do in court? HELP!!
I am charged with driving under DUI suspension in washington county pennsylvania.. I cannot afford a lawyer and i was denied a public defender because they think i make too much money.. I am just wondering what i need to say or do in court to reduce this charge because it carries a mandatory 60 days in jail and i cannot afford to go to jail.. I will lose everything, my job, my car, my family. i don't know what to do and i am terrified, please help!!
Speak to some attorneys in Washington County. Many will work out a payment plan for you.
If my friend is arrested for DUI and a pbt shows I drank..can police search my bag in her PARENTS car even though I did NOT agre
My friends parnts were at the site. It's their car. I was positive for alcohol. I'm 17. If her parents say it's ok to search the CAR,can they search MY BAG when I did NOT agree to it? They just asked if it was mine.
In general, an officer would not be permitted to search a purse in a situation like this one without getting consent...
Charged with underage. Pbt. Should I plead not guilt even tho it was in was in my bag but wasnt charged with possesio
This is what happened. My friend was driving n drank. I was in passenger seat. Got pulled over bc my friend ran over a curb n there were 2 911 calls. Got pulled over. We both had a pbt done n showed we drank. The alcohol was in my bag. I went to the police station. They never took my blood. I didn't smell drunk (I know for a fact) even though one said I did. And I did not act drunk n they did not see me drink it. They did not arrest or read me my rights (i don't know if that matters). With all this, should I plead not guilty since a pbt is not admissable in court? HOWEVER, If I did that, couldn't they say it was in my bag? (but they never said they charged me for possesion,just underage) I'm 17.
In MN a PBT is admissible in an underage drinking case and might be in your jurisdiction as well. I don't know....
My friend had barrowed my truck &got a dui, the court sent a dl-21 to penndot how will this affect me
also 2 months after my friend was arrested, my truck was totaled in a unrelated incident, does this affect my record or just theirs?
The DL-21 form is the form sent by the clerk of courts to Penndot notifying it of a conviction under the motor vehicle...
How long does it take to get charged with a DUI or hear anything about it? Will it help to get the first one expunged?
I was in a minor fender bender accident on 4/5/2016. The woman I rear ended called the police and I was taken to the hospital for a blood draw. I was high on opiates at the time, so I'm pretty sure I will test positive. It's been almost 2 months and I haven't seen anything in the mail and don't see any charges filed online for DUI. This will be my second offense and the first one was eligible for expungement, but I never went through the process 6 years ago.
Well it doesn't matter right now but yes get an expungement and speak to lawyer about your best options now.
How would voluntarily surrendering my WV CDL prior to charges filed affect my case regarding ARD?
WV CDL holder suspected of first offense DUI in PA. I do not need my CDL and am considering voluntarily surrendering it prior to charges being filed due to the ARD program "convicting" you for purposes of CDL suspension. I understand what would happen if I had just a regular license, which I need in my state.
With respect to the West Virginia CDL, you need to speak with either an attorney in that state or with the department...