Bushwood Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Bushwood, MD or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Bushwood Law

Is it possible for me to petition for change of child physical custody of my ex. wife boyfriend has a Dom. Viol. and DUI/DWI
Good morning, I have recently placed a petition for Contempt of court (deprival of child visitation) on my ex. I am currently actively seeking legal representation in the St. Mary's Co. area for other events that has made co-parenting virtually impossible. My Ex. and I have both Joint/Legal custody of our children, w/her having physical. My concern for the above topic. My Ex has a young boyfriend that has interfered with my co-parenting (which she allows). Recently, I've had problems with him threatening to destroy my children's cell phone that I purchased for them (14 and 16 yrs old), along with my ex. threatening them as well and praising coercing my kids for lying to me. I have a police report so justify difficulties dropping them off with admittance of them threatening them and being hostile to the law enforcement. While viewing MD. public records. I observed my ex. boyfriend have previous charges of Domestic Violence, multiple DUI/DWI charges. as a concerned non-custodial parent, do I have a right to petition for a change of custody if im the only one trying to keep equal relations with my ex. for the sake of my kids? Any advice on a change of phy.custody would be appreciated
It is your burden to prove that since the last court order there is a material change of circumstances that warrants a...
Before my DUI trial my lawyer talked to the arresting officer and made a deal without my knowing. Is this legal?
The deal was: If the arresting officer didn't have the entire arrest report read, including parts where I was apparently talking too casually and too much, my lawyer wouldn't ask for certain fines to be reimbursed. She accepted this deal without consulting me. All I said were things like, "Are you a rookie?" and "Why aren't you busting crack houses instead of pulling me over?" and "Are you guys doing anything about the heroin problem down here?" In my defense I was drunk and tend to talk a lot anyway. It's not like I was screaming expletives. I even apologized several times for cussing on accident. It just kind of comes out when I talk.
Yes this is legal. Your lawyer was trying to help you. A judge would take a dim view of you making comments to the...
Remove alcohol restriction on my license from DW&S & MAB with a DUI & PerSei from 25 years ago due to my M.S. nondisclosure?
I was pulled over with suspected DUI driving. I was not convicted of any alcohol driving violations. I did have a MD driver’s license w/o disclosing to the DMVA that I had M.S. (Multiple Sclerosis) The DW&S and MAB restricted my license for a DUI I received 25 years ago. DW&S said I had 2 alcohol related offenses in 5 years. 1 the pull over was a per sei and then the court ruling from that traffic stop was a PBJ for the DUI. That is from the same traffic stop. How can I have two alcohol offenses from the same traffic stop? The
You should consult with an attorney. If both incidents arose from the same incident, they should not be counted as 2...
Will a speeding ticket VOP for a DUI PBJ with condition Obey All Laws and doesnt mention any exception for minor trffc offenses?
On April 5th, 2013 I received a PBJ for a DUI charge. The probation is 3 years unsupervised. The Defendant Probation/Supervision Summary page states that the conditions are: OBEY ALL LAWS and COMPLETE ALC PROGRAM-CURRENTLY ENROLLED. I just received a speeding ticket today for going 38 MPH in a 30 MPH zone today. If I'm found guilty then will this speeding ticket violate my probation?
No, it should not violate your probation. Usually, obey all laws means not to commit any incarcerable traffic offenses...
What do I have to look forward for DUI on Ambien and I have 4 other?
i got a DUI on Ambien and dont remember anything but a bit at the police station and dont remember coming home,16yrs.,ago was last dwi#4,I put myself in treatment 1996 and was there for a year,I was on Ambien for 5yrs., after they took out my pancress and now my feet tingle all the time,my doctor took me off Ambien this year,because of the side effects,is there anything that will help me,I don't drink or drug sence 1996.
You need a lawyer. Do not post any details on AVVO since this is a public forum and any information you post could be...
What happens if I upgrade myself to a full license before a 30 provisional license suspension?
I got two letters in the mail. One was for a 30 day suspension of my provisional license (notice date 7-22-13). The other was a notice that my provisional license has been changed in the database as a full license(7-13-13). My 30 day suspensions has not yet started. What happens if I upgrade to a full license before the suspensions date?
The law was changed a couple years ago. The good news is that the MVA already converted your provisional drivers...
I'm arrested for DUI and plan to represent myself in court..is it possible to get PBJ without a lawyer
First time DUI/DWI,plan to represent myself in court coz I can't afford to hire a lawyer,is it possible to get a PBJ if I Plead guilty
Abraham Lincoln once said something to the effect of "He who represents himself had a fool for a client". A DUI is NOT...