Buda Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Buda, IL or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Buda Law

What can happen to brother with an attorney
Brother has 2 dui's, one in dec and march, also one other but dont know when or where.
Your question is unclear. If your brother has an attorney, you or your brother can ask all questions of his attorney....
What can happen to brother with an attorney
Brother has 2 dui's, one in dec and march, also one other but dont know when or where.
This is a duplicate question. As answered previously, your question is unclear. If your brother has an attorney, you...
Its been 9 years since my Illinois DUI. I have nothing since on my record. Fines paid. Can i transfer my case to move to Okla?
2 dui's - court supervision on first. Last conviction 2005. Fine is paid. I want to move to Oklahoma soon.
Your court case should have been resolved a long time ago. If you are still on conditional discharge or probation, you...
What do I need to do to have my suspended license returned?
Hello. I got court supervision for a DUI last December in Illinois. Along with that, my license was automatically suspended by the Secretary of State. I have paid my fines to the state as well as satisfying all requirements of the court, but they still have not returned my license, despite mailed letters and faxed requests. I now live in California, so it would be difficult to go to the courthouse and retrieve it myself. How long does the court usually take to return a driver's license, and what is the typical process a person must undergo to have it returned? Could I have my lawyer pick it up? Thank you.
You can apply for a replacement license. Or better yet get a CA license because if you get a DUI in any state while you...
Should I try to fight my DUI?
I got arrested for a DUI in Bureau County, IL. I had parked my car about 30 seconds away from a friend's house and had contacted a different friend to come and give me a ride home, because I knew I wasn't able to drive, and I also had him call the cops for the friend whose house I left, because I was afraid her boyfriend was going to hurt her or her child. When the cop showed up on the scene, I was sitting in my car trying to stay warm since I had mistakenly parked it in a snowy school yard instead of what I thought was a snow covered parking lot. The cop saw that I was a little unbalanced while I was trying to help push the car out, so he gave me a breathalizer test, which I blew a 0.176, and they arrested me. This is my first offense, and I had a spot free record before this incident
From a practical standpoint, your biggest issue is that this (presumably) will be tried in Bureau County. Small county...
How to find DUI records
My 6 year old son lives mostly with my ex-wife. She has been on several evening dates recently, and I have heard through the grapevine that she is driving under the influence. Obviously, I fear for my son. How can I find out if she has any DUI's?
Criminal History Records information is only available from the Illinois State Police. Information is located at their...
Is there any possible way for me to dispute my sentencing for DUI?
I just received sentencing for my dui which happened on 8/30/15. I believe that it was truly not fair. My lawyer did not prepared me at all. I paid him 1500usd and he practically did nothing for me. The judge was asking me questions and I had no clue how to answer. It was my second dui. The first i received 15 years ago. My sentencing is 240 hours of community service, 75 hours of counseling, 4 open aa meetings, 2 years probation. Just simply brutal. I felt like my lawyer wanted to make the prosecution happy. They recommended 10 days in jail. I was socked. I am not a drunk. I was was not informed what is going to happen with my driving licence which is Missouri dl not Illinois Can someone help?
You have several issues. First of all, you did not "just" "receive sentencing". You were sentenced six months ago....