Branson Crime

Branson Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Branson, MO or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

  • Will India's conservation efforts be enough to save ...

    Thursday Aug 13 | via Asian Correspondent 

    In a world where tigers have lost 93 percent of their natural habitat in the last 100 years and the illegal trade in tiger parts has skyrocketed, India has recently been a relative bright light in terms of conservation. While human settlement and development have continued to shrink the areas in which it is possible for wild tigers to live, recent efforts, including partial bans or limits on tiger-based tourism , have shown how serious India is about protecting the endangered big cats.


    Related Topix: Wildlife, Outdoor Recreation

Branson Law

I had my last name changed recently and I have 2 DWI's (6 & 7 years ago). Will they show up on my record for the military?
I had my name changed to my fathers last name in the last year. I want to join either the marines or the army. With that said, I'm afraid that these are going to hold me back. The real ? is "Do I have to even put that these were on my record"? I'm wondering this because in some articles, I've read that after 5 years... it doesn't show up on one's criminal record anymore. I don't know if this is true or not. I don't want to lie about anything, but if I don't have to say anything, I would certainly like to not say anything. Please... Help me come to a conclusion with this ? Thank you so much whomever reads this.
In my experiences the armed forces and other government entities do a very extensive background check. If they ask...
Inquiry for help with license denial. My husband received 2 DWIs over 10 years ago in Arkansas. In 2013 he received a third.
All three were received while living in Arkansas. He has completed all necessary steps and been re-instated his license back in that state. However, we moved recently to Missouri (he owns and operates a business here) and was issued a 10 year denial for a drivers license in the state of MO. His job requires a lot of time driving back and forth to visit with clients and to conduct his business. We are in process of getting the first 2 expunged but AR law allows the decision to seal very up in the air, depending on what judge/prosecutor you draw for the case. If these are ruled to not be expunged how will my husband be legal to drive. His AR license is legal for another 4 years but upon renewal I worry it will be denied because of the MO hold on the National Drivers Register.
He may be eligible for a limited driving privilege. These rules just changed in March of this year. He will be required...
I have a dui and i applyied for an american passport
I have a court date on spetember 9 and i already applyied for an american passport beachse im going on vacation outside of usa for 10 days.will dui affect on me getting the passport ?
I am permament resident od the united states of america and recently got dwi
I am planing to go on vacation where i am required a visa for eurepean court date is sceduled after i come back from vacation.will dwi affect me of getting a visa on a european passport with a permament citizenship of the united states
Attorneys on Avvo practice US law. They cannot advise you on the laws and requirements of other countries. You need...
I got 2 DUIs in the same month but different counties. Both require me to take SATOP. Do I need to take 2 courses of SATOP?
First was a single car accident. Blew .13 Second was traffic violation. Refused breathalizer but admitted to having a drink earlier.
Generally, you can take one SATOP for both pending cases. The reason is that the SATOP screening will take into...
Requesting court appointed attorney before first DUI hearing?
Are you allowed to request a court appointed attorney before your first hearing by calling the courthouse? Or are you supposed to show up to court that day and then request one from the judge? I'm in a financial slump and hiring a private lawyer would be hard on my other obligations.
This depends on the jurisdiction you are in. You should call your local Bar Association (as in Attorney Bar...
Need to know if I can get out of my dwi and other charges
first time offense on anything being charged with fleeing the scene of a motor vehicle accident driving while intoxicated and first degree property damage.
Your best course of action is to hire a criminal defense attorney.