Boulevard Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Boulevard, CA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Boulevard Law

Arrested for DUI drugs/ pc 23152 (e) VC, but wasn't under the influence at all. What can I do?
Hello, Recently I was arrested for driving under the influence of drugs in San Diego, CA. I was on my home from a family dinner when I was stopped for having a light out on my vehicle. Officer asked if I had any alcohol that night, to which I replied truthfully. I had two beers at dinner about an hour and half before the traffic stop. Upon this admission, the officer had me exit my vehicle to conduct further investigation. At this point, I was extremely nervous because I had just remembered I had very small amount of marijuana in the vehicle. My nerves began to become visible, and the officer began to accuse me of being under the influence of drugs- specifically methamphetamines. Which came as a total shock to me. They found the small amount of marijuana and arrested me on the spot.
Immediately take a hair follicle and urine test at a clinic that does so. How long ago was this traffic stop. Maybe...
I got a Dui 3 years ago in CA but never went to the classes or paid the fine, how do I take care of this now?
I don't have any record other than my 1 DUI. I obtained my DUI in California 3 years ago but now live in New York. I want to take care of this but don't know where to begin. I had a monthly payment system set up but only paid the first few months and I never went to classes or went to do my court mandated community service. I am not in a financial position where I can hire a lawyer so I am looking for some guidance on how to do this on my own. Thank you for your time.
You'll need to retain a San Diego attorney to appear in court for you. The case is likely at warrant status.
If I get my prior DUI taken off, will I be required to take the second offender course by the DMV?
I have a DUI with a BAC of .11%. I set the DMV hearing myself and got the reports. I have a prior from 2012. From speaking to some attorneys there is several issues in the case and they tell me one potential resolution would be the prosecution getting rid of the prior. My question is if the prosecution got rid of the prior and said the first offender class is ok would the DMV still require the 2nd offender course? I would hate to think I got a deal and then find out the DMV wants something different. I am going to get an attorney but I want to know this question before. Thank you.
First, you should not be trying to handle this yourself after consulting with some attorneys. Even if the prosecution "...
Occupational License Question regarding prior Misdermeaner Convictions
Prior Convictions(plead guilty for probation) for multiple offenses. Such as Distubing the peace, Disordely Conduct, Distruction of Property. These were from 2007-2011. Just moved here from Mass. To Ca. I guess in order to be a car salesman out here you must have an occupational license to work. Are these prior convictions going to inhibit me from gaining this license to gain employment? Please advise regarding this manner!
Who knows? Probably not. All you can do is apply. Car salesman, eh? Good luck.
Consequences of probation violation for felony DUI
Individual on formal probation for 4th DUI was cited for PC 647(f), drunk in public and has a hearing for the new charge. This is the first probation violation (for this most recent DUI conviction), is this person looking at jail time? What are the likely consequences?
This person needs help. 4 DUIS and now a drunk in public. Hire an attorney and get into a rehab fast.
What income factors play into whether I qualify for a public defender?
I got a DUI and blew a .13 at the jail. This is my first offense, no injuries or damages happened. I was on a small motorcycle and went wrong way down one way. One lawyer told me it is unlikely I'll get a wet and reckless and that I should use a public defender. How do I know if I qualify for one?
The anticipated outcome has nothing tondo with whether you qualify for a PD. It remains unlikely you'll ever get a "...
Is it possible to get a wet reckless after being convicted of a prior DUI?
What if it is a third offense? Can I get a wet reckless if I previously had two DUI (VC 23152(b)) convictions over the last two years.
Anything is possible but very unlikely. This is a 3rd DUI and you are facing 120 days of custody and possible...