Boston Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Boston, KY or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Boston Law

Is it illegal to consent when drunk? Is it too late to take legal action?
Last year in October I was raped. While there may be no evidence there are witnesses. At the time I was too scared to talk about what had happened.
It is not illegal to consent when one is drunk but before one has sex with a drunk partner they must be sure they...
Will I get locked up again for not doing my community service ?
I received my first DUI in July I had to do 7 counseling classes which I paid and completed them. Also was given 20 hours of Community service but I haven't done 1 hour of it. Since the DUI I have not had a vehicle, one I totaled it, two my D.L. got suspended. It's very difficult for me to get a ride, the only person I know out here is my husband's grandma and he gets rides to work from her. We are new in this town.
Whenever a person has not done something ordered by a court, a consequence such as jail time is a possibility. It is...
I got a dui last night in my car, but my dad has insurance on it and says insurers name is my dads. Will his I insurance go up?
My dad has insurance on a car that I drive, I don't have any insurance under my name and I'm not named on the insurance my name is only on my tittle.....I'm wondering if his insurance will go up, I hope not he is going to be so upset....never ever making this stupid choice again. My first dui at 27 years old in Kentucky.
This is not a legal question. You need to talk to your insurance agent about whether it will affect your Dad's...
What's the chances of getting a dui dismissed?
My husband is on probation in Nelson County and he got a DUI (1st aggarvated) in Marion County. What's the chances of getting the DUI threw out so his probation will not get revoked? Any suggestions on Attorneys for this area?
There is no way someone can tell you the chances of his getting the Marion case dismissed in a forum like this -- it...
Son get dui in bardstown, ky, working there on pipeline, home is jackson, ms. they say we need to sign a 500 dollar surity bond.
who can do that? it is a 7 hour drive for us, can anyone sign that is not family?
You need to contact a local criminal defense attorney in your area to advise you. Hire an attorney to assist. www.kacdl....
How much does it cost to have a DUI expunged from my record?
Do I have to wait for a certain amount of years?
I am assuming that you qualify for a DUI expungement. In Kentucky, the general rule is that you must wait five (5)...
I was charged with a DUI after my ex husband ran the truck into the ditch
My ex husband was still in the driver's seat when the officers showed up. My son and I had gotten into another truck with a stranger to get away from him. He threatened my son's life if I didn't tell them I was driving. He also told a friend of mine that he was driving and for me to not let them convict me of the DUI. The officer never did a test at the jail nor did they give me medical treatment. Can they use the preliminary results in court?
Yes. Hire an attorney to help fight your case.