Bethlehem Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Bethlehem, PA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Bethlehem Law

DUI / ARD and getting License back. Lehigh County.
I am currently on and have been for some time on ARD for a first time DUI in Lehigh County, PA. I also am on Bucks County probation mainly for a hefty restitution remaining at 46k. I've been enrolled in college since the DUI and have been supported by my wife as I couldn't drive. My problem is my wife has been planning to divorce me for some time and now has moved me out of the house. I need to get to work to make any kind of money, yet I can't get my license back until I pay lehigh a bunch of money, and then I worry cause I can't pay my restitution in Bucks. They have me in a pincer here, a literal vice. How am I to pay anybody anything if I can't at least get to work. Is there anything a lawyer can do to help this? I don't know what to do?
Yes, you're in a hard place. Don't believe much can be done for you but you can hire a local DUI lawyer for a...
I passed out in the Mcdonalds drive thru after drinking at the bar and woke up to a police officer, I had a 1.08 BAC level.
This is my first, DUI offense, I had a CDL, is there anything I can do to avoid going to jail and having my license suspended, I would surrender my CDL if necessary. The only thing in my criminal history is a summary for harassment. when I was arrested for DUI 2 days ago I was driving my friends car its a stick shift car, the emergency break was on and out of gear while we waited to place an order. I did cooperate with the police with everything they asked me to do, I didn't hesitate to any test.
You may be eligible for a special diversionary program called ARD that will result in an expungement of your criminal...
Is there a good chance my dui of marijuana get dismissed.
I have no prior dui.i was pulled over for headlight the cop came back to the car and said he smelled marijuana ask me if i been smoking i sad no.iam physically disabled but was given sobriety test after i was arrested they searched car without permission didn't find nothing.i refused to take blood test because it would have stiil been in my system.if there's no telling when i last smoked how can i get dui.thanks
If the officer can testify to the fact that you showed signs of impairment due to marijuana and that it affected your...
When will a dui be removed from the district court records?
My daughter had a dui and she opted for ARD. The ARD requirements are complete and the record has been removed from the common pleas court on the Unified justice system website but still shows on the magisterial district court website. Will that be removed also and if so, when? Thanks.
Hi, you need to have a criminal attorney file an expungment petition to have it completely cleared off the court record...
Would I be eligible for the DUI/ARD program in Pa.?
I completed an ARD program in 1998 for a DUI?
That depends on many factors. Contact a local qualified criminal defense attorney to review your case, your options and...
I have two DUIs. Can i purchase a firearm and have LTCF or would I get denied?
I got two DUIs 8 years apart. The last one was in 2009. The judge gave me a huge fine, 90 days in county jail and five years state parole, but county supervise. I am done with all of it. I don't have no felonies, other charges, alcohol problem, drug problem or been in a mental health care. I been wanted a firearm and LTCF for defense and range purposes. I learned basic handgun skill and been to the shooting range. The reason why is to make sure that this is something I wanna get into before buying an carry a handgun. I wanna purchase a firearm, but I don't know if the DUIs is going to effect it. Need advice and opinions about the law in Pa. So I can understand before purchase a firearm.
I am not licensed to practice in PA, but the law in California, where I am licensed, is most likely similar to that in...
I was pulled over for a dui and just received my paperwork today. In the report it says I refused the breathalyzer but I took i
It also says i failed a sobriety test but i was never given one
DUI cases are complicated and technical matters. You should hire a local attorney experienced in this stuff as soon as...