Bartow Crime

Bartow Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Bartow, FL or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News


    Thursday Jul 9 | via FindLaw 

    Howard L. Dimmig, II, Public Defender, and Julius Joseph Aulisio, Assistant Public Defender, Tenth Judicial Circuit, Bartow, FL, for Appellant. Pamela Jo Bondi, Attorney General, Tallahassee, FL; and Carol Marie Dittmar, Senior Assistant Attorney General, Tampa, FL, for Appellee.


    Related Topix: Bartow, FL

Bartow Law

My son refused a breathalyzer. How long before he can be licensed again?
My son hit a telephone pole. No other cars were involved. After an hour or so he was asked to submit to a breathalyzer. He refused. He was not arrested nor ticketed for anything. no DUI no careless driving nothing. Later He was awoken in the middle of the night by two officers to sign something saying his license would be suspended for the refusal.
If he has no prior DUI related suspensions, the suspension for refusing is 12 months. He would be eligible for a...
I was involved in a DUI 12/2012. Charged with 316.193 3c1 three months later. The PD denied me a copy of the crash report.
I was issued a citation for careless driving in 12/2012. Never arrested for the DUI. Summons arrived three months later for arraignment. I would like to see the Traffic Crash Report but the PD involved told me I have no right to the report until after the DA releases it. My arraignment is in two days. Confused and scared but sober.
When you say the PD Denied you a copy of the report, I assume that you mean the Police Department and Not the Public...
What could be my consequences for a probation violation of a 1 yr probation for a dui. I had a relapse, now theres a warrant.
this is a 1st time dui with a 0.0 BAC but I had just had back surgery and on top of that just got my ankle out of a boot (broken ankle). I was on pain killers and that's what the dui is for. I had a relapse and subsequently attempted suicide via pain killers which landed me in a coma for 10 days and the hospital for 3 1/2 weeks. I told my po and he decided it was a probation violation even though I had been and am again back on track. But, there's a warrant out for my arrest and I've been told that I can't get my drivers license back until I take care of this warrant. Problem is, I have moved back home to MN. What can I do from here? Or, what should I expect if I turn myself in back in Polk County, Florida? I'm scared silly. I'm a single mom with no money. HELP!!
You need to hire an attorney because you may do jail time, the biggest issue is you getting yourself sober and for you...
If I get a DUI in Kentucky and go to court lose my license for 30 days and pay my fine when I return to Florida can Florida susp
Can Florida suspend my license if I get a DUI in a different state?
First, Kentucky cannot suspend your Florida license. They can prohibit you from driving in Kentucky. Florida,...
How can I change the length of time that I'm required to have an Ignition Interlock device installed in my vehicle?
In 2007, I was convicted of a 2nd DUI. My court papers/disposition state that I am required to have the IID for 6 months. After my 5 year suspension was over, I applied for a license and had the IID installed. The DMV stated I had to have it for 5 years. I know the Judge gave me less than the minimum amount of time required for the IID to be installed, based on the 2007 FL statutes. As far as I can tell, I should have been required to have it for 2 years. However, I cannot find anything based on the statutes that were in effect at the time of my sentencing that would make the requirement 5 years. What can I do? I'm not even sure what type of lawyer would handle a case like this. I've had the IID for almost two years without incident and I'm ready to move on. Thank you
Speak to a criminal defense attorney about reviewing your paperwork and contacting the bureau of administrative reviews...
DUI First Offense (Osceola county, FL) high BAL.. possible outcomes, please.. More details below!
Good afternoon, my question is regarding a family member who drove while intoxicated. The arrest report mentioned a 0.3 (.32 or .36, I don't recall the exact number) blood alcohol level, he was taken to the hospital and released. There was a minor fender bender and no one was injured. I read that there are harsher penalties for higher blood alcohol levels, but I was wondering if there are any strict "must serve jail" sentences imposed on something like this. He has seen a public defender, and she has stated that the state has not gotten back to her yet on a possible plea. He is currently under a Marchman act, and goes to court ordered treatment and AA. The Marchman came after the DUI. He has no criminal record aside from this and is 64. Thank you for your time.
it would be unusual for one under these circumstances to face incarceration unless he went to trial and was convicted....
Does california extradite on misdemeanor dui warrent from florida
have an active arrest warrent in california for dui and i live in florida now. will i b extradited back if i get arrested???
Unlikely, however, it matters on the county that wants to see you. I have seen it happen in Los Angeles County just...