Barneston Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Barneston, NE or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Barneston Law

In April of 2012 i was sentenced to five years probation in Nebraska for distribution of a controlled substance i have had no dirty .ua's completed my community service attend aa/na and counseling as ordered and have had the same job for almost three years now. I have a great opportunity at a way better job in Texas but with no family there it seems impossible and this maybe my only hope of being able to go. I started on intense supervised probation and now i have downgraded where i only have to see my po once every three months
Contact a criminal attorney in Nebraska to see if something can be worked out. Good luck!
date is scheduled for 05/11/2011. In addition the officer did not sign the ticket or put his badge # on it. Since the date of the offense is incorrect and he didn't sign it, is it valid?
Yes this clerical error will not invalidate the ticket. Maybe the officer will agree to drop it at the court date.
Was driving and collided with another car while intoxicated no one was hurt. Blew a .174. I was taken into the police department where they did the test and they gave me a sworn report of notice of revocation.. and an application for an interlock. I have no prior offenses. How long will it take to get a court date? What should be my next steps?
Your first steps should be meeting with and hiring an experienced DUI attorney. If you want to find one in your area...
i was stopped for my first dui and i dont know what to do .do i need to apply for the interlock as the police instructed or what else is there am i to do
You need the interlock if you want to drive after the temporary license expires which is within 15 days. You also need...
I only have this one DUI. I don't want to lie to the PO but I don't want to put myself in a worse position by mentioning it.
Your probation conditions probably require you to disclose this to your PO. If so, failure to do so can be another...
I was on a friends personal property in the backyard when an officer at the house saw me and put cuffs on me and asked me what I was doing and how much I drank that night, I told him I was not drinking and that I know the family who lives here with permission from son to be there. He then put me in the back of another officers car still cuffed, alone for 10-15 min. He then put me in his car and brought out a breathalyzer, during that I told him I would not submit because I was not showing any signs of intoxication, he then got mad and threatened to take me to jail if I did not submit and put the breathalyzer within an inch of my face almost forcing me to submit, still refusing he took me to jail where after being booked submitted to stop the risk of getting another charge when I blew over
I would hire an attorney who is experienced in criminal defense and who appears frequently in the courthouse where your...
I got a dui when I was 17 going on to 18 and on Halloween I was driving back home and got pulled over and there was beer in the car. I had not been drinking and I took BAC. I'm on probabtion for a year, ive been on it for 2 months now. I have not failed any testes and I got my community service hours done as well i havent broken my curfew and I have attended all of my meetings. I got my dui in Lancaster County and my mip in Seward county.
First off, you need to hire an attorney. You may have a defense in your MIP case. Sometimes probation rules indicate...