Arabi Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Arabi, LA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

  • New Orleans couple sentenced on drugs and firearms c...

    Wednesday Mar 15 | via KPLC-TV Lake Charles 

    Acting U.S. Attorney Duane A. Evans announced that Gross Williams, age 49, and his wife, Kathleen Williams, age 47, both of New Orleans, were sentenced today by U.S. District Judge Kurt D. Engelhardt. Gross Williams had previously pled guilty to conspiracy to distribute a kilogram or more of heroin and five kilograms or more of cocaine, as well as illegal possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.


    Related Topix: Drugs, New Orleans, LA

Arabi Law

Is it legal for someone to be held in jail for arraignment for a DUI for 95 days?
My son-in-law was arrested on 9-11-2013 for a DUI, his arraignment is not until 12-16-2013. He was told they only had 60 days to arraign him but it will be 95 days before the arraignment takes place. Also can the Judge order him to go to a Drug rehab?
There are more facts needed to properly answer your question. To get specific advice you should consult with an...
I had an ex girlfriend come to my house, drunk, banging on my door, for 3 hours, which I didn't let her in, and! did this
Which she did this 4 days earlier, which neighbors all seen, then next day 8? hours after I get off of work at my house which she did drunken beating on my door which I also film on my phone, they arrested me for domestic simply battery,
Not clear of all the facts. You need an attorney to deal with the domestic charge. You posted this in Landlord &...
Will I be dropped from my diversion program for shoplifting if I fail a drug screen for marijuana in St Tammany parish in LA?
I have 2 weeks left in my diversion program & had to submit a drug screen before being released. I've completed all other requirements & fees & haven't failed any prior screening. Thank you. This is my first offense
In all likelihood you will be dropped from Diversion
How could CPS take you kids if I tested positive and they tested my kids hair. Is it true if it comes back positive for weed.
I tested positive and they done hair samples on my kids is it possible that NY kids can get removed asap
It is possible. If the petition a judge and show that the children are in immediate danger of irreparable harm, then a...
What is the worst I can get for first time parfanalia and a legend drug
I got caught with a straw and a clear bottle with nausea pills. I got charged with a legend drug and parfanalia
You need to call an attorney. I'm guessing you also have a DEI. Need to know if you blew or were urine or blood...
My boyfriend is in drug court and on probation they found a joint of weed in our house but he wasnt there.
A month later he has a summons for possession whats the worse can happen he also takes daily drug test and test negative everytime what will happen
You need to call a lawyer. Too many unanswered questions: 1) If it wasn't his blunt, then it must belong to someone...
How long can the Louisiana DMV require an interlock device?
My husband got his 3rd DUI (BAC 0.284) in Aug 2012, and it was reduced to a 2nd offense, the case drug on and was finally closed in Aug 2015--He ended up getting nothing more than 6mo probation, which has already been completed with all fines paid..The court never ordered an interlock device be placed on his vehicle, but the DMV did...We have since sold the vehicle in which the interlock was originally installed, and have purchased a new vehicle, but have not yet installed the interlock on the new vehicle. His license expired last year and the DMV will not reinstate it until we show proof that the interlock device has been installed on the new vehicle. Its been over four years since his license was suspended and the interlock device originally installed. Is there a limitation as to how long the DMV can require you to have the device?
There is no real limit. driving privileges are an administrative privilege, not a legal right. Ask the DMV how long...