Anderson Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Anderson, SC or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Anderson Law

Can you bring a video from your phone at Administration motor vehicle hearing
I was pulled over because I was driving too slow because I was listening to the navigation and I was looking for a road to turn in to and it was too dark for me to see the road
Under no circumstances should you attempt to handle any aspect of a DUI yourself. The law is hyper-technical and an...
Dss false charges
Dss came to my home had a list of allegations. All were false but one, we failed a drug test for pot. They want us to take classes that cost about $5000. Can I fight this because we cannot afford this.
What's to fight if it is true? You failed the drug test. And how will you fight if you cannot afford to take the...
What If I've never had a dui but only suspended licence but never had licence before
Driving without license. Licence suspended but never obtained a licence to drive
This makes no sense. You cannot have a suspended license if you never obtained a license. Please repost clearly.
Can I reopen my reckless driving case?
I was found guilty in this case because my attorney dropped the case without my knowledge. I had a jury trial and was found guilty because no one was showed. Now I have a warrant for failure too comply... it's their anything I can do besides pay the fine?...a
You can hire a lawyer to try to get a court appearance to explain your lawyer failed to show up, however, you would...
Got arrested for habitual offender and dus 3rd and subsequent.
Is there any way I can beat these charges. I have applied for a public defender. What are the chances that I can stay out of prison
That is too broad a question without knowing any facts regarding your situation. If you've applied for a public...
On probation for DUI in the state of MN for 5 years, however I just got a DUI in SC. What will happen to me in SC?
Served 2 years of the 5 year probation for the state of MN for the DUI. So what will happen to me in SC and how will this impact my probation in MN.
You will be charged with a second, if they know about the first and you have violated probation on the first, but...
Do you need an attorney to get a divorce on grounds of habitual drunk and adultery. what is needed to prove? he was in 3 rehab
my husband has been in 3 different rehabs in a years time. we were separated 5 and a half months. he came back for 2 weeks and now is seeing someone. I have pictures of them kissing and together.. we have only been married 2 years. He has left for a month here and there 3 times before the 5 and a half months. Has lived in Florida and now Spartanburg sc. I don't have money for an attorney. can I go on my own or do I have to have an attorney. how do I prove habitual drunk. we have been separated this time for 2 months. I was hoping to not have to wait the year sc requires. The entire year last year his income was only about $6000 due to being in rehabs and getting fired. there are also medical bills from where he was hospitalized due to being intoxicated.
Yes, you need a lawyer. Given the complexities of a contested fault based divorce, you have no chance for a successful...