Anchorage Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Anchorage, AK or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Anchorage Law

If a harassing creditor office sends a default to the dmv and they suspend my licence what options do i have without PIF? help
in 2011 I was in alaska driving of a Texas licence and anyways i got into a car accident with a "revoked alaska DL ?" and no insurance and a dui. I went to jail and spent the next 2 years in and out of jail. durin that time Debt collectrs from the other persons insurance agency submitted a court hearing for a payment I was not aware was due or knew anything about being incarcerated. the facility did not allow me to go to court that day and therefore they won the judgement. I had not made anypayments towards it not knowing how all that stuff worked and opened my account one day and all my money was gone. I was unaware they were going to collect from me. a year later they kept trying to force me to make payments when i didnt have money therefore defaulting me & sending it to my dmv who suspe
There's not much you can do. I find it difficult to believe that immediately after arrest, the collections company was...
I had a blood level of .051 of morphine and was charged with an OUI. Is this a low enough level to try and take it to trial?
I'm in Alaska, they found 3 5 mg pain pills no script in the passenger side door so I'm facing an OUI and possession(felony). This is my second DUI/OUI but first drug charge.
What you need to do, as is the case with most people who ask questions here, is to go see and hire a criminal defense...
Can i get my licence back without doing asap AGAIN!
I've been thru several 'treatment places, spent 1000's of $. Somehow, someway they don't pass me. (Flimsy/even false reasons.) I Haven't got in any trouble for almost 10yrs. I can't afford it again. Plus it doesn't/didn't work.
I am not licensed to practice in Alaska, but it would still be tough to answer your question is I were without more...
A drunk driver hit me and they don't want to fix my car. What should I do?
Insurance company said that my car was a total loss, however, it's fixable. and also, it's not my fault, it was the other driver's fault.
The drunk driver is responsible for all damages caused by his/her negligence. In Alaska, this includes economic...
Ex-girlfrind crashed my car drunk
My ex girlfriend was borrowing my car, I told she could borrow it, but I did not say she could drink and drive it. She ended up getting drunk and crashed it and then left the state after jail, her family kept me in the dark about her court dates Leaving me with the clean up I lost my job over this I have not been right over this. It has caused me nothing but greif and all the while her family says I owe them, all I did was stay home that night. She wrecked my vehicle and caused me pain and suffering as well as my job. can I sue?
You posted this a couple times yesterday. You can turn it over to your insurance company to repair your car. You can'...
What are the chances i could get my dui charge reduced to reckless driving?
i was charged with a dui i blew .189 i am a soldier in the Army. i have never been in trouble with the law in any way what would be the best approach to trying to get my charge reduced to wreckless driving so it wont be so detrimental to my future any advice will be helpful thank you
First, thank you for your service to our country. It will be very, very tough to get your DUI charges amended to a...
My ex received a second DUI he pled guilty case is closed sentenced 180/150 suspended. He just sits for 30 days correct
I asked this question already but his case is closed he pled guilty one of the conditions of his bail was third party since he was ssentencedtod180 days with 150 suspended, will he only stay for 30 of those days or does he does he have to wait for somebody to bail him out as a third party???
If he has been sentenced, bail is no longer an issue. Bail is money you put up to ensure he will return to court. There'...