Aiken Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Aiken, SC or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Aiken Law

Is it legal for someone to administer drugs if not aa RN or Doctor with a purpose to cause death.?
My father died at home under the care of hospice. My step mother gave him the drugs that were left there by hospice. It's called "A Comfort Kit" left there by hospice. In this kit is are the drugs Aleve, Adivan, Atropine and Morphine administer every 3 hours. I would like to bring charges if possible.
If you think charges are warranted, bring them. With hospice approval, family members can be trained to administer to...
If someone got a DUI over 10 years ago, are they still required to take ADSAP class??
My boyfriend got a DUI before we were together. We have been together for 13 years and I would like him to obtain his drivers license so I am not playing taxi all the time. I just need to know if he needs to take ADSAP and any other things he may need to do to get it back.
He needs to complete whatever was ordered by the Court and/or Department of Motor Vehicles. Passage of time does not...
Can a State revoke my license for getting a DUI in another state?
I got a DUI in Alabama 14 years ago in 2002. I did everything Alabama asked and paid my reinstatement fee. I traveled to Michigan to help my disabled mother and while there, I got a Michigan license which is required by law even though I had planned to return to Alabama. After that I received a letter from the state of Michigan saying that they are revoking my license because I got a DUI in Alabama, and that I was supposed to jump through their hoops to get it back. This seemed strange to me and I took papers to the DMV in Alabama, and they couldn't understand it either a gave me my license because I fulfilled all the required steps. I then moved to Florida with no problems there, but I had to recently had to relocate to South Carolina, and when I went to change my license from Florida to South Carolina, they told me Michigan put my name in the national data base and in order to get it off, I have to jump through their hoops and pay them to get it removed. This seems like double jeopardy to me, is this legal?
Yes, as long as you drive in that state.
DUI , I should plead not guilty. should I ask for a jury trial and legal council. I am mentally disabled
will my disability work against me. I am a very capable driver but failed the FST because of vertigo and a physical problem with my back which my physician has written a letter to the judge to be considered.
With these facts that you offer up, you owe it to yourself to consult with an attorney.... your attorney,,,, who is...
Son pleading guilty to DUI. Getting treatment out of town. Just got letter he appears in court 8AM tomorrow. It's 8PM day b4.
Son is getting treatment three hours away. He cannot get back in town for court tomorrow morning. What can we do?
Your son needs to hire a lawyer. He can find one here on avvo by clicking on find a lawyer.
Transferring adsap to PA?
I've been convicted of a DUI in Sc. I'm moving to PA next week and I do not plan on coming back. Can I have the classes transferred?
You may be able to but you need to contact a South Carolina ADSAP representative before you move to make sure there is...
If you are in prosses of deportain will the stop it? Even if it your first time dui
Will the new Law stop them from deporting him he has to go back to his 3rd immigration court in june it was his first dui and he has never been in any trouble in the past he has been here 10 years but when they took him he had only 9 years.
You need to speak with an immigration attorney. This is not a DUI question. I have changed the practice area for you...