Addy Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Addy, WA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Addy Law

If my license was revoked in Oregon because of a DUI and I now live in Washington State, can I apply for a hardship permit?
I have had 4 DUI's in Oregon and I got my last DUI in Oregon in 2008 and I now live in Washington. I can not petition the court for my license until May 2018. I need to be able to get back and forth to work and was wondering how I go about obtaining a hardship permit in Washington when my DUI and revoked license happened in Oregon.
From what you have included here in your statement/question it looks like you wouldn't be able to get a WA license. If...
Whats the likelyhood of a reduced charge after a dui arrest, and avoiding license suspension?
Iam a commercial driver so the loss of my license for any period of time essentially kills the career ive had all my life. I recieved 2 dui's nearly 20 years ago and subsequently quit drinking. This last year has been full of personal termoil, recently my sponsor from aa moved and i tried & tried but eventually relapsed. I stayed at home but last night after not drinking for nearly an hour i decided too go pick up a pizza. I was stoped, and arrested for dui. I was booked, and released on my o.r. i have proof of my aa attendance, and have not been in trouble at all . Is it possible that i can avoid dui charge and license suspension?
The answer to your question is going to depend on local laws. The fact that you have had previous DUIs may be a major...
Probable cause
Arrested for dui, after being pulled over for crossing center line on a real narrow, snow covered road where center line isnt visible. Is this still probable cause or could a defense attorney raise these issues, along with pictures in the defense
Of course a defense attorney could raise this to challenge probable cause. Whether that will be sufficient to convince...
Can Washington state suspend a B.C. license if a Canadian citizen, resident alien in Washington gets a dui in Washington?
I am a resident alien in Washington state. I am a Canadian citizen and work in canada but live in Washington and commute every 4 days. I recently got a dui in Washington. I have no prior. I got a letter from the DOL for my license to be suspended. I only have a B.C. license.
WA can certainly not authorize you to drive in WA. If you are caught driving in WA after your driving privilege has...
Upon completion of withheld judgement DUI in Idaho . . clearing Washington's driving record listing conviction ?
I am approaching the successful completion of my probation required for my withheld judgement DUI in Idaho . Following that , the case will be dismissed . I'm a resident of Washington , so at the time of the guilty plea the court notified Washington DOL . I plan to have the records expunged in Idaho , but how do I clear my drivers record in Washington ? As it is listed now as " Conviction from Idaho Court " with attached ( 5 yr ) probationary license , ( 3 yr ) SR22 and interlock requirements .
The things you would have to do is contact DOL at 360-902-3900 and talk to a representative about what you would have...
Does a traffic infraction for an open container violate probation for a DUI
Does a traffic infraction for an open container violate probation for a DUI?
A traffic infraction doesn't generally violate a DUI probation. However, the answer to your question truly depends on...
What to do if I have no money and I am facing a DWI?
I am hardly keeping ends meet and I am faced with this job and I fear losing my job? I am in poor health and need my health insurance?
Ask for a court appointed lawyer. The public defender will help you sort out your choices. If you intend to continue...